What's my Red Bear halfstack worth?

Matt300ZXT

• Members

The head is an MKE120 that works, but it needs some/all pots replaced.  It'll play very quietly until you jiggle a little on some of the pots, then the volume comes roaring back.  So some of the pots are just worn out and need replacing, but everything else works.  I used to rock on it all the time until that happened, then it's just been sitting in my room collecting dust.  It has the original carpet on it.

Also, I have the slant 4x12 with the original Celestion GT75s in it with the original carpet.  

I'm curious what you guys think the stuff is worth so I can list it on Craigslist and just move it out to make room for a Mesa cabinet to go along with my Mesa head.  

• Members

Matt300ZXT wrote:

The head is an MKE120 that works, but it needs some/all pots replaced.  It'll play very quietly until you jiggle a little on some of the pots, then the volume comes roaring back.  So some of the pots are just worn out and need replacing, but everything else works.  I used to rock on it all the time until that happened, then it's just been sitting in my room collecting dust.  It has the original carpet on it.

Also, I have the slant 4x12 with the original Celestion GT75s in it with the original carpet.  

I'm curious what you guys think the stuff is worth so I can list it on Craigslist and just move it out to make room for a Mesa cabinet to go along with my Mesa head.  

$375-400

Archived