X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bros. should I hit it?

There's a Japanese tele at a local pawn shop for 600. The guy working there used to share a jamspot with me so he's going to cut me a deal. I can get it for $320 out the door.

I really want it but I already have 2 telecasters lol.
    HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Do you really need it? Maybe flip it for more?

Comment

But I don't have one in sunburst!
      HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

• Steve2112
        Steve2112 commented
        Editing a comment

Tap that quick and have a legit Tele collection. :luv:  Cant beat that price if you have cash.

Working...
    X