Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acid Test
    started a topic Harmony Central Forum Death

Harmony Central Forum Death

I have seen a couple of generation upgrades that sent several forumites packing but nothing like this.  Look at the first page of this forum - all way to Friday.

• scolfax
    replied

I'm going to do a podcast episode about the trials and tribulations of the HC forums over the years. 

If you have interesting stories or comments about the good times or bad, or just a summary of your experiences here, please leave a voicemail and I might use it in the show:  (415) 763-ROCK (7625)

I'm also going to interview someone from the new board and hopefully an insider from HC.

http://darkforebodingstew.com

Leave a comment:

• Acid Test
    replied
    Just amazing how this forum specifically has died. I don't think some sort af re-launch could bring this back to life.

Leave a comment:

• Hardtail
    replied

This new maps forum is a shell of its former self.     Some of my all time fave threads involved the more highly philosophical stuff like this - there were so many tools, it was always good for the lulz --->

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Amps/Hardtail-dropsix-fail/td-p/20270442/highlight/true

HT

Leave a comment:

• Cap'n Ahole
    replied
    Its kinda... funny to keep trying to convince a few guys who are content with hcaf how dumb they are for not going GAB. Who cares?
    I went, but I'm just not the type who obsesses.

Leave a comment:

• isvoid
    replied
    Update: like Neil said, you be bonkers.

Leave a comment:

• 3shiftgtr
    replied

Please, let the old guard go away. HCAF was a cesspool. 500 threads about satanz and teh pronz. Not everyone plays metal, stoned alone in their mom's basement or practices each week with a band that gigs 2wice a year.  Good riddance. Players that wanted to talk about all kinds of amps, not just metal amps, were driven away and, were driven away by all the wannabes who thought Murdoch and Dolf were cool.

Leave a comment:

• Stonedtone
    replied

Ever since the "upgrade" all I see are the same thread titles across the whole page. I nevr come here now

Leave a comment:

• SexWithRobots
    replied

A large thriving community wiped out in one fell swoop.  

Spoiler

Leave a comment:

• exafro
    replied
    Lmao, pruned? More like trimmed off the deadwood and tried to transplant it.

Leave a comment:

• 3shiftgtr
    replied

Good riddance to the old HCAF. Buncha metal nazis who liked to fawk teh satanz bung.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Grumpy
    replied

This is (or more accurately WAS) a cool forum with some really interesting posters and off-topic threads. But definitely not friendly to n00bs or 'outsiders' like myself. 

Leave a comment:

Working...
X