My new CD is done! Please support a great cause!

SkyhighRocks

• Members

Voiceless is here!

My new album to benefit Hasbro Children's Hospital will officially be released on tuesday, April 23rd! I started this project to do my part to try to raise money for Crohn's disease research in honor of my 10 year old daughter who suffers from the disease. The staff at Hasbro kicks all kinds of ass!

There are a couple of ways to purchase the music...

1) Come to any Bon Jersey (Bon Jovi Tribute) show and find me...I will have them! (not very likely here but hey, it's worth a shot!)

2) Visit my website and go to the STORE page! (http://www.richardantonelli.com/)

There are 3 options to purchase through the website via paypal:

1) Voiceless CD ($17.50 - includes shipping/handling)

2) Voiceless Signed CD ($22.50 - includes shipping/handling, I will sign the CD for you!)

3) Voiceless Digital Download ($12.00 - MP3 format)

Obviously I prefer to sell the CD rather than the download to raise more money for Hasbro but I wanted to make the download an option. If you buy the CD, you will also receive the download FREE. (see how I did that?)

If buying directly from me at a show, the CD will be $15 and a signed CD will be $20. I will also have full color posters available at shows for $5 each with proceeds also going to Hasbro.

If you've already ordered, your CD will be in the mail this week!

Once again I want to thank everyone that was involved with this project...it took awhile and I hit more than a few bumps in the road, but I'm happy to say I finished and now I'm excited for everyone to hear the finished product. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell all your friends about the CD, share it on Facebook, Twitter and through emails....I want to knock the socks off of Hasbro when it's time to make the donations! Let's do this!

Voiceless-Cover.jpg

Archived