Marshall mosfet deal good? Or any other recomendations?

Divider_of_zero

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sahlomonic

View Post

Those MOSFET heads fetch about $200+ on eBay so I'd say $450 for a full stack is good. I'd feel insulted if I were offered $300 for it to be honest . . .

+1 yeah $450 for the whole stack is definitely a great prices. And these heads are awesome.Maybe the best ss amp has ever released, I toured withone a few years ago and it was great.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sahlomonic

View Post

Those MOSFET heads fetch about $200+ on eBay so I'd say $450 for a full stack is good. I'd feel insulted if I were offered $300 for it to be honest . . .

+1 yeah $450 for the whole stack is definitely a great prices. And these heads are awesome.Maybe the best ss amp has ever released, I toured withone a few years ago and it was great.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Hunter View Post
ehh, go for it.

4x10's are pretty cool. I have a Jesus AB audio 4x10 with THD 10's in it that sounds awesome. I want to play it right now.
Are these the same THD 10's that they blew out a couple years ago? If so i love mine and havent found another 10 that comes close.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Hunter View Post
ehh, go for it.

4x10's are pretty cool. I have a Jesus AB audio 4x10 with THD 10's in it that sounds awesome. I want to play it right now.
Are these the same THD 10's that they blew out a couple years ago? If so i love mine and havent found another 10 that comes close.

• Members

I bought a Mosfet 100 head a while back for $100.00 from a ma'n'pa music store. Knowing that they fetch $200.00 - $250.00 on ebay I bought it thinking a quick flip for some cash. Guess what? I'm keeping it and am currently looking for another.

It's interesting to note that these things were bashed repeatedly a few years ago on HCAF.

• Members

I bought a Mosfet 100 head a while back for $100.00 from a ma'n'pa music store. Knowing that they fetch $200.00 - $250.00 on ebay I bought it thinking a quick flip for some cash. Guess what? I'm keeping it and am currently looking for another.

It's interesting to note that these things were bashed repeatedly a few years ago on HCAF.

Archived