Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marshall mosfet deal good? Or any other recomendations?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall mosfet deal good? Or any other recomendations?

I have a possible deal for a Marshall mosfet 100 lead series head and two original cabs (1965 4x10 slant) for 450 shipped. What do you guys thing of the amp its self and the deal overall. The amps condition is good. Have any of you ever tried one? Thanks!

talk them down to 300 for the whole thing and then you will have a good score.
    Originally Posted by Yarbicus

I love you.

I STILL love you!

Originally Posted by CountGrishnackh

I know that bag. I know it well. Liquor store pron. He ain't dead yet!

Official Traverser Reverbnation
    Youtube
    Soundcloud

Comment

talk them down to 300 for the whole thing and then you will have a good score.

I love you.

I STILL love you!

Originally Posted by CountGrishnackh

I know that bag. I know it well. Liquor store pron. He ain't dead yet!

Official Traverser Reverbnation
      Youtube
      Soundcloud

Comment

Those MOSFET heads fetch about $200+ on eBay so I'd say $450 for a full stack is good. I'd feel insulted if I were offered $300 for it to be honest . . .
        Jet City EarhartJet City JCA100H -> Avatar 2x12 -> Celestion LynchbacksPRS SE 245Sterling AX40FOR SALEBuy/sell/trade referencesMy primary band page (Seventh Day)My secondary band page (Adam Evolving)Proud member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Comment

Those MOSFET heads fetch about $200+ on eBay so I'd say $450 for a full stack is good. I'd feel insulted if I were offered $300 for it to be honest . . .
          Jet City EarhartJet City JCA100H -> Avatar 2x12 -> Celestion LynchbacksPRS SE 245Sterling AX40FOR SALEBuy/sell/trade referencesMy primary band page (Seventh Day)My secondary band page (Adam Evolving)Proud member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by sahlomonic
            View Post

+1 yeah $450 for the whole stack is definitely a great prices. And these heads are awesome.Maybe the best ss amp has ever released, I toured withone a few years ago and it was great.
            http://www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by sahlomonic
              View Post

+1 yeah $450 for the whole stack is definitely a great prices. And these heads are awesome.Maybe the best ss amp has ever released, I toured withone a few years ago and it was great.
              http://www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Yes, really good price.

Jump on that asap

Comment

Yes, really good price.

Jump on that asap

Comment

Thats a good deal with shipping. Be sure to get a 2 button Marshall footswitch. You need a switch to turn on the extra channel. Classic AC/DC sound by itself or you can use a Tube screamer or other pedals to get more OD/grind.

Comment

Thats a good deal with shipping. Be sure to get a 2 button Marshall footswitch. You need a switch to turn on the extra channel. Classic AC/DC sound by itself or you can use a Tube screamer or other pedals to get more OD/grind.

Comment

Good deal. I have the 212 cabs that are the same size- great portability. Sold my MOSFET 100 head to my drummer. It was my backup, back in the Marshall stack days.....

Go for it
                        Les Paul's & Strats, Fender Super & Blues Junior, Fulltone pedals & a whole lot of stuff that I don't use and can't seem to let go....

Comment

Good deal. I have the 212 cabs that are the same size- great portability. Sold my MOSFET 100 head to my drummer. It was my backup, back in the Marshall stack days.....

Go for it
                          Les Paul's & Strats, Fender Super & Blues Junior, Fulltone pedals & a whole lot of stuff that I don't use and can't seem to let go....

Comment

ehh, go for it.

4x10's are pretty cool. I have a Jesus AB audio 4x10 with THD 10's in it that sounds awesome. I want to play it right now.
                            BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
                            Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

ehh, go for it.

4x10's are pretty cool. I have a Jesus AB audio 4x10 with THD 10's in it that sounds awesome. I want to play it right now.
                              BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
                              Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

Working...
                              X