Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Blackmachine B2 is fairly unique, it has a 100yr old quilt maple top, the only quilt top BM in existence:

Whoa.
    -Electric Amp MV120, Engl e530, Line6 PodXT
    -Genz Benz 2x12, Marshall 1960BV 4x12
    -ESP Viper Standard, Ibanez USA Custom USRG10, Fender MIM Jazz Bass

Comment

Here's mine. Not exactly rare, as it's a PRS. But, it's one of the last Singlecuts (not a 245 or 250) that were made AND it has Brazillian Rosewood. It's also got a killer top, with the image of a bird just behind the bridge in the quilt!

Cameron CCV
      Diezel VH4
      Bogner 4x12
      '79 LP Silverburst
      '84 LP Silverburst
      '11 LP R9

Comment

Dibs..... if you ever decide to sell it, let me know.

i dont think this will be going anywhere soon.

the only reason there is one is cause no one has thought of this combo yet

www.homebrewelectronics.com

you could prolly get this pedal for under 300 brand new, and it sounds amazing
        sons of SUNN

pedlolboard
        skullytone fx living dead drive > russian spi sanford and sonny bluebeard (((in triphonic))) Red*bear mk120 > 68 sunn 200s > ampeg v2 > your earpussies

good tranny shared with Severed Pumpkin MakuseruSukotto theAntihero X2 Dr. Doom Shamdog Bobby D Noise. . . Ancient X2

Comment

I'll air these again. Treat them mean, keep 'em keen, eh?

(WEM pic aint mine, but is the spit of mine)
          HCAF Kylie Minogue Brotherhood

Comment

Kinda rare......Randall RGT100ES (tube)
            good deals with: nearly everyone.
            Previous Moniker tiles: JoshuaTSP, Science! & GAS KING

Comment

Well, here's some of my stuff...

A 1953 Telecaster with a matching 1953 Deluxe (I drank the beer, so it's gone)

A 1961 and 1963 Strat

4 Supros from the late 40's

A ca 1965 JTM 45 Bass head. The fact it's a Bass head makes it super rare. Cab is a RI.

1956 Bassman (I have 58 and 60 Bassman too...the pics look pretty much the same)

New but pretty rare...Bigsby RI guitar

1956 Hammond M...the Booker T "Green Onions" organ

There's more but I don't have pics handy...

Comment

^
                Johnny'sGotTheBlues is one sick mofo.
                HCAF Kylie Minogue Brotherhood

Comment

^
                  Johnny'sGotTheBlues is one sick mofo.

And there's no cure!

Comment

Man, there is some absolutely amazing stuff in this thread

Here's my weird Ovation - I've never seen another one like it and only one person on the Ovation forum has ever mentioned seeing one before. It's a korean model so probably isn't worth a hell of a lot but still pretty unique. I need to take better pics. The rosette is figured maple with quilted bubinga triangles inlaid, and the fret position markers are also inlaid maple and bubinga. It also has a 5-piece laminated neck. Great guitar.

Originally Posted by Rampage

**************** cleans, play distortion?

Originally Posted by RiffDaemon

The scratchy high-end sounds like a wreck in Excitebike

Originally Posted by buddhapaugh

I had a nightmare experience like yours, Nerine, when I was in my late 20's/early 30's and was doing the tag-team thing with my buddy over the toilet. Now that was something----

Guitars:
                    Fender-Hamer-Michael Kelly-Starfield-Ibanez

Amps/Cabs
                    Drive-Eminence-Electro Harmonix-Fender-Jet City-Kustom-VHT-Yamaha

FX
                    ISP-Keeley-Pigtronix

Comment

• Allow me to introduce the old warhorse, my original, choice '79 Dean ML...

And of course, teh Tone-Master!

Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

So in conclusion, if you like ******************** then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like ********************.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Sheikpwnt

Originally Posted by Murdoch

We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

Comment

• The rarest thing I've got is probably an '86 Gibson SG (far right, missing front p.u. tone control knob). These are the SGs that have the input jack on the side. Also, the neck joins the body at the 21st fret instead of having all 22 frets clear of the body as is standard on most SGs (hard to see with this crummy old digital camera pic). It's a little fatter-sounding and the guitar is a little less neck heavy. Plays and sounds great, but the side input jack has given me lots of problems, loosens up all the time, and has been replaced twice.

Comment

• Nice figure on that badboy!
                          Band | Clips | Pics

Comment

• The rarest thing I've got is probably an '86 Gibson SG (far right, missing front p.u. tone control knob). These are the SGs that have the input jack on the side. Also, the neck joins the body at the 21st fret instead of having all 22 frets clear of the body as is standard on most SGs (hard to see with this crummy old digital camera pic). It's a little fatter-sounding and the guitar is a little less neck heavy. Plays and sounds great, but the side input jack has given me lots of problems, loosens up all the time, and has been replaced twice.

That's news to me. Never seen one like that!
                            Originally Posted by Rampage

**************** cleans, play distortion?

Originally Posted by RiffDaemon

The scratchy high-end sounds like a wreck in Excitebike

Originally Posted by buddhapaugh

I had a nightmare experience like yours, Nerine, when I was in my late 20's/early 30's and was doing the tag-team thing with my buddy over the toilet. Now that was something----

Guitars:
                            Fender-Hamer-Michael Kelly-Starfield-Ibanez

Amps/Cabs
                            Drive-Eminence-Electro Harmonix-Fender-Jet City-Kustom-VHT-Yamaha

FX
                            ISP-Keeley-Pigtronix

Comment

• I just gushed my pants at the sight of that Fender Tonemaster! Me want one...
                              Have a nice day!-but not really.

Comment

• I just gushed my pants at the sight of that Fender Tonemaster! Me want one...

It's for sale, ya know.
                                Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

So in conclusion, if you like ******************** then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like ********************.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Sheikpwnt

Originally Posted by Murdoch

We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
                                X