Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gainz kid. You know you want 'em

Meh. With school comin', I don't have the discipline to eat "gainz" food the proper way, so I'd just end up getting fat.
    Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

Originally Posted by jnurp

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

• took a big ****************-piss this morning and weighed in at 183. GAINS. (fasted, no food or water). Starting a less calorie-binged dieting plan today. Breakfast was cut down to 3 eggs, 2 whites, 1/2 cup oats, 1 serving almond butter, 2 strips of turkey bacon.
      HCAF's resident meathead.

Comment

• sex panther has some GUNS. Nice job man.
        Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

• Meh. With school comin', I don't have the discipline to eat "gainz" food the proper way, so I'd just end up getting fat.

I just ate a donut, pretzels, and a protein shake. How bout dem gainz?!?!?!

Comment

• Meh. With school comin', I don't have the discipline to eat "gainz" food the proper way, so I'd just end up getting fat.

Yup, it's going to be cutting season in come mid-september due to not having enough time to cook big batches of food.

Damn, my pic is terrible. Terrible lighting, focus and no real pose. Just looking soft, there. Oh well, I'll take a proper flex shot one of these mornings if I remember.

Comment

• Yup, it's going to be cutting season in come mid-september due to not having enough time to cook big batches of food.

Damn, my pic is terrible. Terrible lighting, focus and no real pose. Just looking soft, there. Oh well, I'll take a proper flex shot one of these mornings if I remember.

I didn't see anything but the epic crotch tat, breaux.

Comment

• I didn't see anything but the epic crotch tat, breaux.

I ate a bowl of chili, a bowl of cereal, oj and coffee for breakfast. Goddamn, I'm full. Cooked about 6L of chili overnight and wanted a fresh bowl.

Comment

• I ate a bowl of chili, a bowl of cereal, oj and coffee for breakfast. Goddamn, I'm full. Cooked about 6L of chili overnight and wanted a fresh bowl.

i hope your toilet is thirsty

Comment

• I ate a bowl of chili, a bowl of cereal, oj and coffee for breakfast. Goddamn, I'm full. Cooked about 6L of chili overnight and wanted a fresh bowl.

Brotein chili is the bomb.

I used to make a massive pot with ground buffalo, kidney beans, and poblano peppers. Bulking? Add MOAR BEANS, serve over rice. Cutting? Add more ground meat.

Literally make some hungover Saturday, and its the only thing I'd eat for like 4 days at a time.

Comment

• I just ate a donut, pretzels, and a protein shake. How bout dem gainz?!?!?!

Donut GAINZ
                      Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

• took a big ****************-piss this morning and weighed in at 183. GAINS. (fasted, no food or water). Starting a less calorie-binged dieting plan today. Breakfast was cut down to 3 eggs, 2 whites, 1/2 cup oats, 1 serving almond butter, 2 strips of turkey bacon.

Isn't your system gonna go into some sort of shock

Normally you come in here all

BROS JUST THREW DOWN AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE:

12 egg whites
                        3 cups of oatmeal
                        2 cups of coffee
                        1/2 cup of nails
                        5 pancakes
                        4 dickslurpees
                        7 pieces of toast
                        5 cups greek yogurt
                        9 bottles of syrup
                        42 first born children
                        3 railroad ties
                        18 strips of bacon

LIGHTWEIGHT

Comment

• i hope your toilet is thirsty

Chili for explosion, cereal for fiber, and coffee for good measure. He may crack the porcelain....

Comment

• Chili for explosion, cereal for fiber, and coffee for good measure. He may crack the porcelain....

this is what Rumsfeld was talking about with "Shock and Awe"
                            Originally Posted by Murdoch

That's what you get for putting a goddamned Floyd on a Lester. ****************************.

Comment

• this is what Rumsfeld was talking about with "Shock and Awe"

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by OceansBetweenUs
                                View Post

Isn't your system gonna go into some sort of shock

Normally you come in here all

BROS JUST THREW DOWN AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE:

12 egg whites

3 cups of oatmeal

2 cups of coffee

1/2 cup of nails

5 pancakes

4 dickslurpees

7 pieces of toast

5 cups greek yogurt

9 bottles of syrup

42 first born children

3 railroad ties

18 strips of bacon

LIGHTWEIGHT

omfg

pretty much. my ass hole is talking about going on strike lately, so I figure I should take the ease off a little bit

Comment

Working...
                                X