Randall RG1503 INCOMING

Cryptos

• Members

Cool. Please do a review man!

Anybody knows when the fortin modified circuit diavlos will start shipping? Metallaxe's clip was awesome, really fat!

I think Mike Fortin himself posted on rig-talk that remaining diavlo stock has been converted to the new circuit and newer ones will have slightly different cosmetics. So I'm guessing if you bought one now (that hasn't been sitting in a store forever) it might have the new mod? He said something about them having hang tags to signify if its been modded.

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=118095&p=1432763&hilit=RD50#p1432763

• Members

I really want to try this amp.

Ditto. Ive had several RG100ES's & love them. Laugh, but I consider the RG100ES to be one of the best maps ever made. You CANT kill one, and they sound killer. That Tube Magnum I got from you, cocktailed with an Aphex Xciter into the front of my '85 RG is DEADLY (tried that last night while trying out some of the new riffs off Down's new EP) .

Looking forward to hearing one of these.

• Members

I think Mike Fortin himself posted on rig-talk that remaining diavlo stock has been converted to the new circuit and newer ones will have slightly different cosmetics. So I'm guessing if you bought one now (that hasn't been sitting in a store forever) it might have the new mod? He said something about them having hang tags to signify if its been modded.

I remember the same thing, though I can't tell the difference in cosmetics between the "new" and the "older" stocked in some stores!

• Members

Beyondeleven and Amazon are the only ones that i know of that have it. It's a new amp for 2012 and it seems to take a while for GC and MF to stock new amps especially Randall's i don't think i saw any Randalls at GC online in 2010. Once the sales numbers are known all the retailers will have them. I got mine from Amazon , they have an excellent return policy ,refunds are promp with them never had any issues. Of course the one thing about the amp that some might find troubling is the shared EQ but since it's a 3 channel amp, and has vol and gain controls on each channel that makes it workable.

Archived