OT: Any big (muscley) dudes here?

anonymousalien1

• Members

I just have a quick question..

I am about 195, 6'3" 15% BF, and I figured... screw being all cut and crap for summer, I wanna be huge and muscley. Now from my understanding it's much easier to gain muscle by doing a bulk, and then cutting down fat afterwards..

I just wanted to make sure that this is all correct..

If so, For the next 8-10 weeks or so, I plan on bulking up, then after I'm done, I'm gonna cut down, hopefully just in time for the end of summer perhaps.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by anonymousalien1

I just have a quick question..

I am about 195, 6'3" 15% BF, and I figured... screw being all cut and crap for summer, I wanna be huge and muscley. Now from my understanding it's much easier to gain muscle by doing a bulk, and then cutting down fat afterwards..

I just wanted to make sure that this is all correct..

If so, For the next 8-10 weeks or so, I plan on bulking up, then after I'm done, I'm gonna cut down, hopefully just in time for the end of summer perhaps.

Are you gonna use this newly built muscle for anything, or just so you can have a nice wee look at yourself?

• Members

I'm a hard gainer I guess. I can lift and work out like bastard, but I never really get big. I also use whey protein and creatine. Defined, yes. Big, no. I think that I have always had trouble coming to grips with how much I would have to eat to be big. As best I can tell, if you want to get big, you have to eat a superhuman amount of food.

• Members

Hell, I'm 6'11 395lbs of pure raging muscle with 0% body fat. I have a 14 inch cock and 20 supermodel girlfriends...

I can benchpress 5000lbs with my pinky while taking out every single UFC fighter at the same time....

Ooooops....

That's right, I shouldn't post false info on the web...

Sorry,

Carry on...

:D:D:D:D

Steve

• Members

Originally posted by SteveVHT

Hell, I'm 6'11 395lbs of pure raging muscle with 0% body fat. I have a 14 inch cock and 20 supermodel girlfriends...

I can benchpress 5000lbs with my pinky while taking out every single UFC fighter at the same time....

Ooooops....

That's right, I shouldn't post false info on the web...

Sorry,

Carry on...

:D
:D:D:D

Steve

Got any clips, Govan? ;):D

Steve

• Members

Originally posted by anonymousalien1

I am about 195, 6'3" 15% BF, and I figured... screw being all cut and crap for summer, I wanna be huge and muscley.

If that's your body now, I suspect you need a lot longer than three months to be muscley.

I'm not a "big" guy, as in no bulldog build, sissy small joints, can turn my head a full 90% ;), etc... but even when not training I'd be clocking 200 at 15%. But I'm only 5'10". My brother at 6"1' would be over 225 (training, much closer to 250). At 6'3" you're pretty lanky under 230 lbs, lean. Currently, you're really at a healthy (meaning you could stay year round) 180 lb.

Shoot for next summer. You're just apt to get fat or hurt yourself trying too hard in the gym in that kind of timeframe. Trust me, it's better to be big in two years than injured this summer and never big.

• Members

Originally posted by sah5150

Got any clips, Govan?
;):D

Steve

If I posted my clips, everyone on HC would simultaneously quit playing......

(runs to find clips on the web....)

Ahhhh, nevermind...I don't have to prove anything to you guys...:freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak:

• Members

Originally posted by SteveVHT

If I posted my clips, everyone on HC would simultaneously quit playing......

(runs to find clips on the web....)

Ahhhh, nevermind...I don't have to prove anything to you guys...
:freak:

I was just joshin'.... You set that up perfectly... Anyway, I've heard you play in person and as I said in that thread that got deleted, I thought you were really good...

Steve

• Members

I have been working out for 15 years or so, just a 20-30 minute workout three times a week, but I am a pretty big dude.

I switch between heavy weights and doing three sets of 8-10 reps with only 10-15 seconds between sets (to add muscle) and lower weights, 2 sets of 10-14 reps , 15-20 secs between sets (for muscle toning). I switch every three to four months or so, or when I plateau with one I switch to the other.

There are plenty of other methods, but IMHO all that creatine/protein {censored} is a waste of money. Go to a good gym, get a workout prescribed for you by a personal trainer (not a gym like Golds where the "personal trainers" are basically sales reps for their own lines of supplements), and get real info.

For the record, chicks like definition more than size. For muscle that is, anyways.:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by sah5150

I was just joshin'.... You set that up perfectly... Anyway, I've heard you play in person and as I said in that thread that got deleted, I thought you were really good...

Steve

Thanks bro....

When are you getting your ass back to NY again?

Steve

Archived