Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official HCAF MMA thread.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Barncat is a good fighter and fun to watch!
    "Follow your instinct.... It usually takes you home."

Heads:
    Egnater Armageddon
    VHT Deliverance
    Titan Custom 100
    Baron MII 100
    Marshall JCM 800 2203KK
    VHT 100 CL
    Splawn Nitro
    Peavey 6505 & FJA 6505 & 5150 II
    Krank Krankenstein +
    Bogner Uberschall Rev Blue
    Rivera K-Tre'
    Framus Cobra & Dragon
    Ampeg VH-140c
    Engl Savage 120 & Powerball
    Mesa Dual Rectifier
    ESP Guitars

HC References
    http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2242115

Comment

• NO ****************ing way! I guess UFC doesn't like entertaining jj guys (jmac).

edit: And great, I just paid 40 bucks for ufc 100 LAST MONTH, only so Zuffa can put it on for free this Saturday on Spike. **************** you, I'm watching Strikefarce mother****************er.
      Fender Jazzmaster Classic Player Series
      Godin Exit-22
      Red Bear MK60
      Red Bear 4x12
      HCAF Red*Bear Clique

Comment

• NO ****************ing way! I guess UFC doesn't like entertaining jj guys (jmac).

edit: And great, I just paid 40 bucks for ufc 100 LAST MONTH, only so Zuffa can put it on for free this Saturday on Spike. **************** you, I'm watching Strikefarce mother****************er.

yup, absolute horse cock bull ****************. His fight with hazelett was one of my favorite fights in UFC history. ****************ing mistake UFC
        ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
        Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
        carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

• LAME

Comment

• They should've cut him the minute he told them his name is "teh barncat".

Comment

• he will sign with Strikeforce and be a great addition. Im glad the ufc cut him, the more talent there is outside the ufc the more of a competetive balance there is in mma. Now we just a need 2 or 3 HW's like Gonzaga and Dos Santos to head over to Strikeforce for Fedor to destroy.
              Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

• Cote is one of the few 185lbers that has the handspeed and chin to stand with Silva. He wasn't winning the fight but he's the only guy I've seen back Silva off in an exchange. I'm excited to see Vitor get in there with him after Hendo.

Cote always lasts and never wins against the top guys.

INSANE chin and a good punch will take you far. But he will never challenge bar a swing and a hit.
                Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Comment

• WTF The barncat got ****************ing cut from UFC...

Ahh

Shame. He needs more show muscles and a faux hawk and he would have a 10 fight deal.
                  Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Comment

• Ahh

Shame. He needs more show muscles and a faux hawk and he would have a 10 fight deal.

And I wonder why the **************** Houston "2009 ADCC Champ" Alexander is still doing in the UFC. Oh, and don't forget tattoos.
                    Godin Exit-22
                    Red Bear MK60
                    Red Bear 4x12
                    HCAF Red*Bear Clique

Comment

• Man like, you say? That's a tranny if ever I saw one!!!
                      SPAM (paypal, shipped and insured to lwr48):

N'OWT!

Originally Posted by NICE47

**************** and mother****************ing tits, I kind of just want some mother****************ing clips

Comment

• And I wonder why the **************** Houston "2009 ADCC Champ" Alexander is still doing in the UFC. Oh, and don't forget tattoos.

Houston Alexander got special permission from dana to fight in another promotion in Septmeber, its the same card that Timmay is headlining lol. he's not out of the ufc, he is just fighting on an adrenaline mma card. cut the guy some slack btw, you know he is raising 6 kids on his own and actually donated his kidneys to his sick daughter when she was a baby...the dude is all class too. yeah he's obviously not the best fighter when it hits the ground but he is a good guy and could probably ko anybody if he connects. I root for him to do well. He is one of the good guys in mma.

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

LAWL

Comment

• Houston Alexander got special permission from dana to fight in another promotion in Septmeber, its the same card that Timmay is headlining lol. he's not out of the ufc, he is just fighting on an adrenaline mma card. cut the guy some slack btw, you know he is raising 6 kids on his own and actually donated his kidneys to his sick daughter when she was a baby...the dude is all class too. yeah he's obviously not the best fighter when it hits the ground but he is a good guy and could probably ko anybody if he connects. I root for him to do well. He is one of the good guys in mma.

all class? what do you call him standing over a downed opponent and screaming at them or mean mugging while the ref is forced to pull him away?
                          ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
                          Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
                          carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

• all class? what do you call him standing over a downed opponent and screaming at them or mean mugging while the ref is forced to pull him away?

I was gonna say the same thing.

Houston, all class?

Comment

• all class? what do you call him standing over a downed opponent and screaming at them or mean mugging while the ref is forced to pull him away?

that was heat of the moment man, jardine was talking a ton of **************** about having to fight a nobody...it pissed him off and he felt vindicated. I know at elast 4 people that have met him and they all said that he is the nicest most accessible guy they ever met. Very humble about his skills and his place in the sport and like i said a true family man. Any dude that is raising 6 kids on his own is a hero no matter what his record is. But get him on his back and he looks like the fish at the end of the Faith No More video "Epic".

LAWL

Comment

• LOL you guys see this?: http://www.cagepotato.com/lolz-day-mma-classics-recreated-ms-paint

I just did these two and submitted them. Hopefully they'll add them:

Godin Exit-22
                                Red Bear MK60
                                Red Bear 4x12
                                HCAF Red*Bear Clique

Comment

Working...
                                X