Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official HCAF MMA thread.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i heard tamdan got ****************ing robbed. Im trying to find the fight online.
    Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

• Rather him be half deaf and need surgery on his face than "look like a little bitch"

yep. that's some poor sportsmanship i'd rather not see in mma. forrest will heal up, it's not like he needed to run to the ER.
      1982 Gibson Firebrand "The SG" DeluxeBlackstar HT-1R | Line 6 M5 | Malekko Omicron Fuzz | Behringer SF300 Super-Fuzz | Morpheus DropTune | TC Ditto Looper

Comment

• so I was watching the peligrino fight again, and totally forgot about the epicness of him bitch slapping neer!
        "Oh no, he didnt"
        "yeah, yeah he just bitch slapped him. I think that one was for the photographers."
        ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
        Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
        carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

• so I was watching the peligrino fight again, and totally forgot about the epicness of him bitch slapping neer!
          "Oh no, he didnt"
          "yeah, yeah he just bitch slapped him. I think that one was for the photographers."

did you watch Kurts post fight? Neer was talking ****************. "You hit like a bitch" so he slapped him lol

Comment

• Seriously, is there anyone else out there who can present Anderson with a true challenge?

they are training partners and great friends nub. aint happenin

Comment

• did you watch Kurts post fight? Neer was talking ****************. "You hit like a bitch" so he slapped him lol

thats ****************ing awesome. I cannot stand neer, and his little tramp stamp tat... the guy is such a disrespectful prick.
              ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
              Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
              carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

• Here are the fights i would like to see for Silva

Silva-Shogun
                Silva-Jardine
                Silva-RAmpage
                Silva-Thiago Silva only if he beats Jardine
                Silva-RAshad

If he fights anybody but these guys at 205 it is a complete waste of time.

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

LAWL

Comment

• http://www.inquisitr.com/32564/ufc-101-declaration-results-and-video/

vids
                  Trade References

FORSALE!!
                  Matao MIJ Strat
                  CLEAN 06 Ringtone Zvex

Comment

• neer is a major douchebag, cant stand him.

LAWL

Comment

• Holy **************** i just saw the Roop-Sotiropolous fight...wow Sotiropolous' Jits is friggin amazing. His passes were unreal and his transitions were like exercises. Man that guy has excellent technique and has adapted it very well to mma.

LAWL

Comment

• they are training partners and great friends nub. aint happenin

O rly? I know that, doesn't mean I can't hope... oke:
                        Guitars: Washburn WG-587 | Roter | Fernandes | Tokai
                        Rig: Fractal Audio Axe-FX Ultra -> ART SLA-2

Bands: Solecism (prog death) | Kisama (black) | Kuroi (brutal) | Embalm (death metal)
                        Clips/songs (many styles): soundclick|netmusicians
                        Vids: youtube

( ─━─ ω ─━─  )

Comment

• Overall it was another pretty boring UFC PPV.

I love the strategy and more skill of the fighters these days but I miss the all out brawls you use to see all the time.
                          Gibson | Mesa Boogie
                          PRS | ESP | Bogner

Comment

• In other world news:
                            http://sherdog.com/news/articles/1/the-weekly-wrap-aug-1-aug-7-18990
                            Strikeforce announced that Dream middleweight Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza would debut in the Strikeforce cage in the fall. Dream fighter Mitsuhiro Ishida

Comment

• If StrikeForce plays their cards right they can get some good talent and compete with the UFC. Just hope they don't throw everything on Fedors shoulders.

Dana White is scared of competiton, he wants a monopoly of the sport, and that's why he is trash talking Fedor for not coming to the UFC.
                              Gibson | Mesa Boogie
                              PRS | ESP | Bogner

Comment

• If StrikeForce plays their cards right they can get some good talent and compete with the UFC. Just hope they don't throw everything on Fedors shoulders.

Dana White is scared of competiton, he wants a monopoly of the sport, and that's why he is trash talking Fedor for not coming to the UFC.

Strikeforce, if done right, has a very good chance at capturing all the NEW talent coming up. Especially if they treat the fighters well. UFC has always had an issue with how they treat/pay their fighters. Only problem was, unless you wanted to goto Japan, UFC was the only deal in town.

Strikeforce has the chess pieces in place, they just need to continue to make smart moves. Dana is scared, maybe not for what is happening right now, but to what could happen down the road.

Comment

Working...
                                X