Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official HCAF MMA thread.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rumors from the post fight press conference is that Forrest has a broken jaw and has lost hearing in his right ear which is why he ran out so quickly to get to a doc
    gear transactions: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...9&postcount=18

Comment

• rumors from the post fight press conference is that Forrest has a broken jaw and has lost hearing in his right ear which is why he ran out so quickly to get to a doc

That's horrible news. I hope he's ok.

Comment

• So people said that Vitor had a legit chance against Fedor, but I get the lolwat for thinking Anderson does?

Comment

• That's because vitor has dynamite in each hand.

Comment

Damn, I hope this isn't true
            Guitars: Washburn WG-587 | Roter | Fernandes | Tokai
            Rig: Fractal Audio Axe-FX Ultra -> ART SLA-2

Bands: Solecism (prog death) | Kisama (black) | Kuroi (brutal) | Embalm (death metal)
            Clips/songs (many styles): soundclick|netmusicians
            Vids: youtube

( ─━─ ω ─━─  )

Comment

anderson has one shot kill power too though...
              Main Rig:
              Ibanez Prestige RGA321F
              Fractal Audio Axe FX Ultra
              VHT 2/90/2
              Marshall 1960A

Positive Transactions with: LordOVChaos, DarkAngel, Timmott, Bluesymetal, punkrockpoet, psmile87, RCV1, shane159, leod_74, t2mikeman, lhrocker, guitarevan07

Comment

And Anderson doesn't? Lol. You must be a Vitor fanboy or an Anderson hater because saying Anderson doesn't have KO power is, uh...
                Guitars: Washburn WG-587 | Roter | Fernandes | Tokai

Bands: Solecism (prog death) | Kisama (black) | Kuroi (brutal) | Embalm (death metal)

( ─━─ ω ─━─  )

Comment

• Guitars: Washburn WG-587 | Roter | Fernandes | Tokai

( ─━─ ω ─━─  )

Comment

• "Ain't no Sunshine" is the most epic entrance song ever. Everytime i hear it i get chills.
                    Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

****************, I hope thats not true (though kinda do b/c it would make sense why he ran out). poor guy
                      ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
                      Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
                      carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

• Forrest must be in total shock and awe at what happened to him. Anderson made him look like somebody who never trained a day in his life. Forrest lasted 5 rounds with RAmpage and won, beat a 50% Shogun which is still a top 10 lhw...he looked like a guy off the street last night. Thats how amazing Anderson is. GSP would be an idiot to take that fight if it is offered. The only person that has any chance against him is DAmian Maia IF he can get it to the ground. If DAmian cannot get Anderson to the ground then he is going to get smoked.

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

LAWL

Comment

• ****************, I hope thats not true (though kinda do b/c it would make sense why he ran out). poor guy

Rather him be half deaf and need surgery on his face than "look like a little bitch"

Comment

• Rather him be half deaf and need surgery on his face than "look like a little bitch"

oh settle down francis
                            ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***

Comment

• how the hell did Sakara beat Leites?

LAWL

Comment

• Wow just looked up the results. Damn near every fight went to decision... I cannot believe the barncat didn't win...

Comment

Working...
                                X