Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official HCAF MMA thread.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not that I think it would be any different but Nate pissed hot more than once
    Music
    www.facebook.com/dissever
    www.DISSEVER.ORG

Comment

• AND was given an opportunity to get his **************** straight, and still ****************ing blew it.
      ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
      Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
      carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

• btw, nice to see Lytle get a good little chunk of money to go out on:

$35k salary
        $35k win bonus
        $65k FotN bonus
        $65k SotN bonus

sucks that a guy like that has to work THAT hard to get what some FAR less worthy fighters get in one salary fight... oh well, thats the contract they signed I guess.
        ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
        Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
        carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

• he also got a harley
          Music
          www.facebook.com/dissever
          www.DISSEVER.ORG

Comment

• UFC 134: Rio this weekend guys!

Anderson Silva (No. 1 MW, No. 2 PFP) vs. Yushin Okami (No. 3 MW) - Anderson via KO round 1. I think he's going to catch Okami with something late in the 1st round. I just see no other outcome but Okami unconscious

Mauricio Rua (No. 2 LHW, No. 9 PFP) vs. Forrest Griffin (No. 6 LHW) - This is a tough one, I'm picking Shogun to win via TKO but only because I'm rooting for him I know, no logic there.
            Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Brendan Schaub- Nog looks bloated and older than ever. I think Schaub will hurt him bad . KO round 1.
            Ross Pearson vs. Edson Barboza - Rooting for Pearson but I think Barboza will be too much in the stand up dept for Ross. UD.
            Luiz Cane vs. Stanislav Nedkov - TKO round 2, too much octagon experience in Cane for Nedkov.
            Spencer Fisher vs. Thiago Tavares- Tavares sub round 3 or UD.
            Rousimar Palhares vs. Dan Miller - Will Palhares let go when Miller taps due to heel hook in round 2?
            Raphael Assuncao vs. Johnny Eduardo I think the Nova Uniao prospect will pull off the upset, tko round 2.
            Paulo Thiago vs. David Mitchell
            Yuri Alcantara vs. Felipe Arantes
            Erick Silva vs. Luis Ramos
            Yves Jabouin vs. Ian Loveland
            Fender Jazzmaster Classic Player Series
            Godin Exit-22
            Red Bear MK60
            Red Bear 4x12
            HCAF Red*Bear Clique

Comment

• I hope Forrest wins tonight.

Also, I went on bodog earlier and saw this:

Comment

• the 30th month of 2011? what the ****************??!!?!?!?!?!

you need to charge your laptop.
                the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

• lol how the hell is shogun #9 p4p at this point? his only recent wins have been machida who lost 2 in a row and liddell and he basically retired him. And not to mention the guy fights once a year if that. I swear these stupid p4p rankings are basically who dana wants to promote at the given time. mma journalists are spineless and complete cowards.
                  Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

• lol how the hell is shogun #9 p4p at this point? his only recent wins have been machida who lost 2 in a row and liddell and he basically retired him. And not to mention the guy fights once a year if that. I swear these stupid p4p rankings are basically who dana wants to promote at the given time. mma journalists are spineless and complete cowards.

I agree here, MMA p4p rankings are absurd. BJ Penn is hailed as an all time great, when he's still an active fighter and has pretty much a third of his pro fights as losses. I'm a Penn fan, but what makes him stand out more than a guy like Lytle or Leben? Besides that Penn talks a lot of ****************? He's marketable, that's the only difference I can see, besides how he pretty much throw away being the GSP/Silva of 155. On the other hand, maybe he should be looked up to for deciding to try conquer another division, as crazy as that seems with GSP sitting at the top of it. I'd like to see fighters competing more often as the UFC grows, it's hard to take P4P rankings seriously when most guys fight maybe twice a year.

Comment

• the 30th month of 2011? what the ****************??!!?!?!?!?!

you need to charge your laptop.

Day/Month/Year, the way it SHOULD be!

Low battery life aside, I'm just glad I closed any tabs giving away my fetishes before I screencapped

Comment

• he also got a harley

Trying to create another Harley-fag...

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s13e12-the-f-word
                        _________

Official member of "Team Titan"! m/

(__/)
                        (==)
                        m/ m/
                        (")_(")

Fear teh Meh-tall Bunnay, himz is teh brOOtallz, hA hA hA hA...

Comment

• Ha! Someone stole Big Nog's hat during his entrance.

Comment

• Ha! Someone stole Big Nog's hat during his entrance.

He shouldve lanny poffo'd that mufucha!
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy

Originally Posted by decode6

Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.

Originally Posted by Arpanoid

I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.

Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912

Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

Comment

• ****************. Fedor needed the refs from the last two fights tonight.
                              http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy

Originally Posted by decode6

Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.

Originally Posted by Arpanoid

I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.

Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912

Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

Comment

• Go Nog!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X