Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official HCAF MMA thread.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayhem and Bisping are next season's TUF coaches. Sucks we'll have to wait till December to see Mayhem fight. http://mmajunkie.com/news/23764/report-the-ultimate-fighter-14-coaches-michael-bisping-and-mayhem-miller.mma
    Fender Jazzmaster Classic Player Series
    Godin Exit-22
    Red Bear MK60
    Red Bear 4x12
    HCAF Red*Bear Clique

Comment

• Mayhem and Bisping are next season's TUF coaches. Sucks we'll have to wait till December to see Mayhem fight. http://mmajunkie.com/news/23764/report-the-ultimate-fighter-14-coaches-michael-bisping-and-mayhem-miller.mma

That's awesome news, I'm a huge Mayhem fan and hate Bisping, this should be entertaining.
      Sidebar: Anyone have a link to a decent live stream for the fights?

Comment

• dont forget prelims are on facebook right now
        ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
        Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
        carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

• dont forget prelims are on facebook right now

Thanks for the reminder, I missed the first little bit but at least I'll see the Tibau Oliveira

Comment

• it started not even an hour ago, should have another hour, I believe
            ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***

Comment

• I WAS rooting for Cole Escavedo until he came out to ke dollar sign ha

Comment

• war mcdonald!!! **************** you rogan hating on The River, garth brooks owns!!!

Comment

• bump for links to stream? my plans fell through tonight

Comment

• **************** Mir looks solid and good! but war big country

Comment

• You know, I should like big country cause I'm a fatty too, but I ****************ing hate him
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy

Originally Posted by decode6

Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.

Originally Posted by Arpanoid

I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.

Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912

Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

Comment

• tits throw by mir, but mir is looking a little dazed after the round... hmmmm

Comment

• btw with hardy in big countrys corner = doom... calling it now

Comment

• btw with hardy in big countrys corner = doom... calling it now

3 rounder?
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy

Originally Posted by decode6

Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.

Originally Posted by Arpanoid

I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.

Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912

Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

Comment

• 3 rounder?

1.5 in the second.

Comment

• ****************in roy eatin knees like whoppers

too bad CC couldnt do the same...

Comment

Working...
                                X