Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya just knew that fight was going to short.
    78' 2203 JMP/OR15 on top of an Avatar GB'd 412=Rock Nirvanah

Its "Boo-tique" fellas cause that price scares the tone out of my fingers...

Comment

• There's a chatroom going on right now with Josh Barnett and Herschel Walker, and someone asked this LOOOL:
      2:21 Comment From Leonidas
      Hershel what is it like to have Genes so good that you dont need to take roids?

I don't think they realized it was meant to bust Barnett's balls haha

chat is here: http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/more-sports/headlines/20110517-live-chat-herschel-walker-josh-barnett-answer-your-questions-at-215-p.m.-wednesday.ece
      Fender Jazzmaster Classic Player Series
      Godin Exit-22
      Red Bear MK60
      Red Bear 4x12
      HCAF Red*Bear Clique

Comment

• Sonnen suspension was upheld by the commission. That sucks !
        www.yngwie.org

Originally Posted by ALX

And by the way, I don't care about my spelling, I can shred

Originally Posted by mustbechris

all hail ron hextall

Comment

• lol jael is such a tool.
          Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

• I tried to read your post, but I can't. Your avatar keeps drawing my eyes over. It requires too much attention. :asplodedhead:

Nice to see you got surprise buttsechs'd by your coach.

took 2nd place
            ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
            Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
            carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

• Did you at least get one of those akward trophies where one dude is in the others guard, but since trophies don't have color/clothes it just looks like you are the champion of gay missionary buttsex?

Comment

• lol no, just a medal
                The weight cut was gnarly for me, I could have done better
                ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***

Comment

• Did you at least get one of those akward trophies where one dude is in the others guard, but since trophies don't have color/clothes it just looks like you are the champion of gay missionary buttsex?

imagine someone showing those trophies to their father in law for the first time. awwwkwarddd
                  Fender Jazzmaster Classic Player Series
                  Godin Exit-22
                  Red Bear MK60
                  Red Bear 4x12
                  HCAF Red*Bear Clique

Comment

• lol no, just a medal
                    The weight cut was gnarly for me, I could have done better

What weight did you cut to? Was it the jiu-jitsu by the bay tourney?

I got caught by a flying armbar 2nd round at American Cup. Deflated me and I stopped training for 2 weeks. I hate competing so much.
                    "congrats, and have a good day ****************ING your guitar!" - dunning-kruger

Comment

• Anyone else totally for Chris Cope winning TUF this season? I **************** my pants with joy that he won his fight last night against Shamar. I don't really think Chris is the best fighter but I like how he doesn't really have a style per say. Either dude is a beast against take downs or Shamar just sucks ass.
                      Good deal (s) with: shane159

Comment

• What weight did you cut to? Was it the jiu-jitsu by the bay tourney?

I got caught by a flying armbar 2nd round at American Cup. Deflated me and I stopped training for 2 weeks. I hate competing so much.

yup jiu jitsu by the bay. I cut to feather, which is what I always compete at, but somehow recently inflated to 160. I started slowly cutting for Worlds about 1.5 weeks prior to this comp. I was 6lbs off, and my coach tells me 4 days before that I AM competing...

I love competing, but when **************** doesnt go right, it definitely ****************s with my head. I feel pretty ****************ty about this last performance, and its really giving me second thoughts about worlds...

Comment

• hey man thats awesome congrats on the medal.

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

LAWL

Comment

• thanks
                            like I said, I am not happy with my performance, but it was fun, and I always learn something!

btw, anyone else excited on Maximo Blanco getting signed to SF?!? the dude evolves in each fight! with a little more discipline, the dude will be a killer!

Comment

• i love maximo, dude is a ****************ing beast.

LAWL

Comment

• Man, I didn't even say congrats Kenny, what an ****************************

Way to go, good work with that medal

I wouldn't be worlds, I'd just go and let it hang out. You'll be prepared AND at your weight.

Comment

Working...
                                X