Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official HCAF MMA thread.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demain Maia v and Nate Marquardt at UFC 102. Looking forward to this fight although I think Maia will get the sub unless Nate does this again....

Good transactions: tolling bells, leod_74, phatgirl, Megadeth6784, duderanimous, JoshuaTSP, mttmg, Rocked Star, New Builder, Zemmy, Brutal Truth, Incarta, needleTOink, outtahear, guitar_dude45, kidgloves, Chad-ro, Ibenhad,TruSlice, Squatandgobble, DoubleBarrel

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Emelianenko
      View Post

I read through it/flipped through it one time at borders but didn't buy it. A lot of the stuff in there was stuff I already knew. Looks like a cool book though, no doubt.

Yeah I saw it at Barnes and Noble for $34 but bought it brand new from half.com for $20. Hoping to pick up on a few things. Should be a good read.
      Good transactions: tolling bells, leod_74, phatgirl, Megadeth6784, duderanimous, JoshuaTSP, mttmg, Rocked Star, New Builder, Zemmy, Brutal Truth, Incarta, needleTOink, outtahear, guitar_dude45, kidgloves, Chad-ro, Ibenhad,TruSlice, Squatandgobble, DoubleBarrel

Comment

Fedor v Aoki match finally posted. Looks like they both very enjoying themselves here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XisoUegzUw

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by anti-flag193
          View Post

Fedor v Aoki match finally posted. Looks like they both very enjoying themselves here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XisoUegzUw

Ha, that was fun. Seriously though, that's almost what 100 lbs weight difference between the two? Fedor seems like a cool dude though.
          Guitars: Washburn WG-587 | Roter | Fernandes | Tokai
          Rig: Fractal Audio Axe-FX Ultra -> ART SLA-2

Bands: Solecism (prog death) | Kisama (black) | Kuroi (brutal) | Embalm (death metal)
          Clips/songs (many styles): soundclick|netmusicians
          Vids: youtube

( ─━─ ω ─━─  )

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by thinkpad20
            View Post

Ha, that was fun. Seriously though, that's almost what 100 lbs weight difference between the two? Fedor seems like a cool dude though.

Probably about 60lbs I think. They both seem cool. Some sick throws.

Comment

LOL. http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=414...goryid=2378529

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Emelianenko
                View Post

Man, is MMA getting that watered down?

hah, Conseco and now Shaq.

Comment

Holy ****************. Possible submission of the year and KO of the year, both from Bellator Fighting Championships.

Last week's sub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpr9lPqcMDM

This week's KO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgfgLnFrvxs

Comment

i actually said "OH ****************"

Comment

Hahah me too. That sound was ridiculous.

Comment

Sherk getting ready for Edgar..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HEUdLbz1i4&eurl

I'm not a huge Sherk fan but the dude is a sick athlete.

Comment

Lashley fight. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHwIqD3bRPk

Comment

gat damn, I just watched ALL of sherks routine... ****************. It made me put my beer down, and swear off anything that will get in my way of that sort of dedication!

BTW, the fedor, aoki fight was tits! I couldnt stop smiling the entire time! I know fedor has a tremendous size/strength advantage, but it was amazing to see huis controls in the reversals and all that. It really did look like they were having as much fun performing as we are watching!

PS, how is Fedors name pronounced? Even in that vid you heard the same announcer switch from "Fey-dor" to "feh-dor"
                            ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
                            Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
                            carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

damn i missed that training vid before, really cool stuff
                              Framus Cobra, Mesa Mark III, VHT Deliverance, Ampeg SS150
                              Splawn OS 2x12 & two 4x12's

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by nvcreations
                                View Post

gat damn, I just watched ALL of sherks routine... ****************. It made me put my beer down, and swear off anything that will get in my way of that sort of dedication!

BTW, the fedor, aoki fight was tits! I couldnt stop smiling the entire time! I know fedor has a tremendous size/strength advantage, but it was amazing to see huis controls in the reversals and all that. It really did look like they were having as much fun performing as we are watching!

PS, how is Fedors name pronounced? Even in that vid you heard the same announcer switch from "Fey-dor" to "feh-dor"

Yeah Sherk definitely has dedication and a sick work ethic.

I wish UFC would do matches like that. Penn v Nog grappling match or something similar.

Comment

Working...
                                X