Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official HCAF MMA thread.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It will probably be on YouTube in a few hours. Not much to see. They came out, Arlovski threw a couple leg shots, Rogers charged swinging bombs, Arlovski backed up and got hammered with several good shots putting him down and it was stopped.

I like Arlovski but his strategy at the start of that fight was not good. Don't know if he took Rogers serious enough though.

Thanks, it up on youtube now.

Yeah man, I don't know that Arlovski was 100% into this fight. He came out really flat and paid for it.
    Main Rig:
    Ibanez Prestige RGA321F
    Fractal Audio Axe FX Ultra
    VHT 2/90/2
    Marshall 1960A

Positive Transactions with: LordOVChaos, DarkAngel, Timmott, Bluesymetal, punkrockpoet, psmile87, RCV1, shane159, leod_74, t2mikeman, lhrocker, guitarevan07

Comment

• all i can say is wow, what a great night of fights. Randleman has no business in a cage anymore, come to think of it nobody from hammerhouse has any business being in a ring or cage. Randleman and baroni went to the same school of juice up,gas out quick and take shots in the face and be a hero for taking a beating. RAndleman made mike whitehead look like Matt hughes circa 2004 and baroni made Riggs look like gsp, although joe riggs is legit. HE was very emotional talking about his family after the fight because im not sure any of you know this but he and his wife had a 2 year old that died 2 years ago. Its hard to not root for that guy, hes a good dude.
      Can somebody please tell Scott Smith that when a guy throws a punch you are supposed to move out of the way! wow he is going to be eating food thru a straw by the time he's 40 if he keeps this up. Back to Baroni and Riggs, man Baroni took some ridiculous shots and didnt drop, the dude may be a juice head, dick head, and a no talent douchebag but he has a ****************ing gigantic heart to endure that kind of punishment.
      Arlovski needs to fire Roach or get out of mma, i feel bad for the guy but he got dropped by a b level statue without any ground game or training. Rogers worked in a ****************ing sams club until last month and arlovski has been bred for fighting since he was 15 or 16...Grim Rogers doesnt belong in the same arena as guys like that but when you train for a completely different sport bad **************** happens. Great night of fights for sure, man Joe riggs really put on a clinic.
      Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

• anyone else disappointed with Feijao? lol @ Lawler.
        Fender Jazzmaster Classic Player Series
        Godin Exit-22
        Red Bear MK60
        Red Bear 4x12
        HCAF Red*Bear Clique

Comment

• WTF jenns?!? People are silent here
          ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
          Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
          carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

• nice post fight by Jens. im a fan.

Comment

• i feel bad for pulver

sick ground game during the second fight
              gear transactions: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...9&postcount=18

Comment

• bye jens, it was a nice run for sure. His left hand never left his holster.

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

LAWL

Comment

• holy **************** jose aldo is going to ruin either mike brown or faber next. holy **************** Dikun's sub was magnificent.

LAWL

Comment

• Good job by Brown, it's too bad Faber's hand(s) broke. Great ****************ing card though! Nothing but good fights tonight.
                    Fender Jazzmaster Classic Player Series
                    Godin Exit-22
                    Red Bear MK60
                    Red Bear 4x12
                    HCAF Red*Bear Clique

Comment

• welp tonight was awesome! honestly the main reason I went, was to see faber get shut down again. I should be backing him up since he is the hometown hero, but he is soooo douchey on so many levels. Nice guy, but tool to the extreme. I think the girlfriend and I were the only people cheering for brown. The place would go ape**************** anytime faber would even fein a punch. Brown ****************ing controlled him the entire night, it was crazy.

So sad about little evil though. He spent a good half hour taking pictures with people in the upper level after the fight. He is such a good guy. shame.
                      ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
                      Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
                      carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

• Damn, Lawler held him off well at first stuffing the takedown but got caught. Nice job by Shields. LOL Arlovski. Him and James Thompson should fight. Riggs looked great against Baroni. Excellent performance by Diaz. He picked apart Smith and never let the pressure off of him. That might be a record for the number of jabs landed in a fight. He's starting to become one of my favorites.
                        Good transactions: tolling bells, leod_74, phatgirl, Megadeth6784, duderanimous, JoshuaTSP, mttmg, Rocked Star, New Builder, Zemmy, Brutal Truth, Incarta, needleTOink, outtahear, guitar_dude45, kidgloves, Chad-ro, Ibenhad,TruSlice, Squatandgobble, DoubleBarrel

Comment

• Pulver lol as well.
                          Good transactions: tolling bells, leod_74, phatgirl, Megadeth6784, duderanimous, JoshuaTSP, mttmg, Rocked Star, New Builder, Zemmy, Brutal Truth, Incarta, needleTOink, outtahear, guitar_dude45, kidgloves, Chad-ro, Ibenhad,TruSlice, Squatandgobble, DoubleBarrel

Comment

• Randleman looked like it was his first time in the fighting ever. WTF.

Comment

• Randleman looked like it was his first time in the fighting ever. WTF.

Too bad too. I love Randleman, he was one of my favorite fighters ever. He was like a HW version of Nick Diaz. Sometimes he'd get his ass kicked. Sometimes he'd kick someone elses ass- didn't matter. He was fun to watch, and I always liked his charisma. He accepted himself for what he was and went with it. He knew he'd never get a belt, but it didn't stop him from doing his job.

Same thing with Baroni, there was a point and time when he had a lot of skill and was dangerous. Then, he lost all motivation, work ethic and mental focus when he went through his divorce. That divorce really took it out of him, in early Pride days, he was actually pretty fun to watch as well.

Coleman, he also used to kick lots of ass. Hell, even Fedor said he grew up watching coleman fight, coleman was his hero and coleman really brough the earliest forms of ground and pound, along with the douchebag Kerr. Still, Hammerhouse has seen better days, I tend to like to remember the old days when they were essentially a bunch of roided out wrestlers who were fun to watch. Coleman also got pretty ****************ed up when he went through his divorce.

Comment

• Yeah I love fighters that come out and bang no matter what. I respected and liked Baroni and Randleman for that. Hopefully there is some spark left in them but there doesn't seem to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X