Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official HCAF MMA thread.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the judges seem to score takedowns way too high and they dont score damage high enough. Its almost like the change the rules to fit certain fighters, they must have scored rounds for Lyoto for staying out of trouble instead of aggression. The athletic commissions in every state need to be overhauled and rule tweaks need to be in place to normalize this sport. it isnt corrupt yet, but **************** like this leaves the door open.
    Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

• the judges seem to score takedowns way too high and they dont score damage high enough. Its almost like the change the rules to fit certain fighters, they must have scored rounds for Lyoto for staying out of trouble instead of aggression. The athletic commissions in every state need to be overhauled and rule tweaks need to be in place to normalize this sport. it isnt corrupt yet, but **************** like this leaves the door open.

Yes I agree... look at Neer vs. Tibau... not saying necessarily that Neer should have won but it's pretty clear that those takedowns weren't doing any damage, and yet they made for a 30-27 UD...
      Guitars: Washburn WG-587 | Roter | Fernandes | Tokai
      Rig: Fractal Audio Axe-FX Ultra -> ART SLA-2

Bands: Solecism (prog death) | Kisama (black) | Kuroi (brutal) | Embalm (death metal)
      Clips/songs (many styles): soundclick|netmusicians
      Vids: youtube

( ─━─ ω ─━─  )

Comment

• CAIN IS MURDEROUS!

Comment

• CAIN IS MURDEROUS!

Cain's attitude, work ethic and ferocity in the ring are great, but I don't think Rothwell presented him with much of a challenge.... that said, I'd be a very happy man if Cain KTFO Lesnar.

Bands: Solecism (prog death) | Kisama (black) | Kuroi (brutal) | Embalm (death metal)

( ─━─ ω ─━─  )

Comment

• Cain's attitude, work ethic and ferocity in the ring are great, but I don't think Rothwell presented him with much of a challenge.... that said, I'd be a very happy man if Cain KTFO Lesnar.

me too, but for the life of me can not see it........ lesnar would eat cain...

Comment

• for gods sakes, can they match Cain with somebody that has ANY td defense? He ****************ing sucks, he is just a blankie

These are the type of comments I look forward from you after every event. Absolutely hilarious!

THe craziest thing about the Lyoto decision is that all three judges gave him the fight. I need to rewatch it again to see what i missed.

With this, I can agree. I stopped watching after the end of the fight, because I of course knew what the decision would be. Next thing I know, my buddy is laughing, pointing at the TV and saying "he won..."

I totally missed it... but apparently, the judges saw it.
              BobSavage.net - Music, Amp demos...
              Youtube Vids
              Savage Woodworks

Comment

• I'd be a very happy man if Cain KTFO Lesnar.

I think Lesnar would put Cain over his knee and spank his bottom.

There, how's that, jnurp? And, I mean it...
                BobSavage.net - Music, Amp demos...
                Youtube Vids
                Savage Woodworks

Comment

• I totally missed it... but apparently, the judges saw it.

Or, they're totally incompetent

( ─━─ ω ─━─  )

Comment

• Cain's attitude, work ethic and ferocity in the ring are great, but I don't think Rothwell presented him with much of a challenge.... that said, I'd be a very happy man if Cain KTFO Lesnar.

WAT

both you fools had Rothwell WINNING this fight. As did most people here. Couple people called him getting KOed. NURP

Now hes got no ground skills and is not a challenge lol

cooooome on. Rothwell wrecked ****************ing shop in IFL, beating Big Country and TKO Krzysztof twice.

homeboy got some skills, just like you guys said before the fight. so lets not downplay them too much now huh

I dont think Cain is the greatest thing since toilet paper but i have been on this bandwagon mother ****************ers and im stayin on it!!!!

HE MANHANDLED THAT TUBBY BASTARD LIKE HE WAS NOTHIN

Comment

• WAT

both you fools had Rothwell WINNING this fight. As did most people here. Couple people called him getting KOed. NURP

Now hes got no ground skills and is not a challenge lol

cooooome on. Rothwell wrecked ****************ing shop in IFL, beating Big Country and TKO Krzysztof twice.

homeboy got some skills, just like you guys said before the fight. so lets not downplay them too much now huh

I dont think Cain is the greatest thing since toilet paper but i have been on this bandwagon mother ****************ers and im stayin on it!!!!

HE MANHANDLED THAT TUBBY BASTARD LIKE HE WAS NOTHIN

Oh yeah, I totally agree. I'm just saying, before the fight he looked like he would be a real challenge, but once the fight actually started, he was a punching bag. Yeah I thought Rothwell would take it, but Rothwell was gassing about 30 seconds into the first round and he really disappointed me. I don't mean to take anything from Cain - he won that fight for sure - but I think that I just really overestimated Rothwell. Probably should have worded that better.

I guess what I mean to say is, Cain did great but I think Rothwell mostly beat himself by gassing out so soon and displaying such poor TDD. So while Cain certainly won, his stock hasn't exactly increased for me. I think a WW could have beaten Rothwell tonight.

( ─━─ ω ─━─  )

Comment

• These are the type of comments I look forward from you after every event. Absolutely hilarious!

I also look forward to Nurp badmouthing Cain after every asswhoopin he delivers

Comment

• One thing I will admit is that Rogan and Goldberg never mentioned when Lyoto threw a blistering counter to one of Shogun's kicks... it was always "oooh, great body kick!" and never mentioned the stinging face shot that Lyoto fired back.

Doesn't change my opinion on the decision though. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

What's worse, to support a fighter when he loses or to support a fighter when he gets a win he doesn't deserve? Frankly I'd rather have the loss.

I know what you mean; there have been some fights I've been motivated by seeminlgly overbiased commented to turn off the volume.
                          __________________________________________________ ________
                          Great transactions: -Juggernaut-, Beergoblin, Boris the Blade, Guttermouth, Tubesteakfortone, thriftyshirt, craftswitch, negative theory, and dethmetalanimal

Comment

• I haven't seen the fight yet but it sounds like you guys are giving shogun a lot of points for leg kicks.

Leg kicks shouldn't even be scored unless they drop the guy imo.
                            “If I’m not for myself who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, what am I?” - Hillel

Comment

• Leg kicks shouldn't even be scored unless they drop the guy imo.

Why? Leg kicks can be devastating to your opponent whether they drop him or not. That doesn't make much sense

( ─━─ ω ─━─  )

Comment

• I haven't seen the fight yet but it sounds like you guys are giving shogun a lot of points for leg kicks.

Leg kicks shouldn't even be scored unless they drop the guy imo.

Uhhhh, you ever been kicked?

Comment

Working...
                                X