Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official HCAF MMA thread.

There's no reason to make a new thread for every upcoming event so I'm making this thread to discuss all things MMA: News, upcoming events, your training schedules...etc. There will be spoilers in this thread so don't check in here following an event if you don't want it spoiled.

With that said, did anyone read about the Fedor/Aoki grappling gi match today? No vids yet but I got pics.

Not a huge size difference between Aoki and Fedor

Good transactions: tolling bells, leod_74, phatgirl, Megadeth6784, duderanimous, JoshuaTSP, mttmg, Rocked Star, New Builder, Zemmy, Brutal Truth, Incarta, needleTOink, outtahear, guitar_dude45, kidgloves, Chad-ro, Ibenhad,TruSlice, Squatandgobble, DoubleBarrel

A for effort, but there absolutely DOES need to be a new thread for each event. I dont want to have to sift through hundres of posts for each even to finally see where the most current one is.
    ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
    Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
    carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

meh. I just click on View First Unread.
      Good transactions: tolling bells, leod_74, phatgirl, Megadeth6784, duderanimous, JoshuaTSP, mttmg, Rocked Star, New Builder, Zemmy, Brutal Truth, Incarta, needleTOink, outtahear, guitar_dude45, kidgloves, Chad-ro, Ibenhad,TruSlice, Squatandgobble, DoubleBarrel

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by nvcreations
        View Post

A for effort, but there absolutely DOES need to be a new thread for each event. I dont want to have to sift through hundres of posts for each even to finally see where the most current one is.

this

Comment

What we could use this for: Sometimes I am sooo busy there is MMA on TV that night and I miss it. We could use a thread to warn us of any live events etc.

Not just UFC but the ones of VS tv etc etc.

I am always fuuuuuuu when I miss the ultimate fighter etc etc.
          Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Comment

And there is a HUUUGE size difference between Fedor and Aoki.
            Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Comment

use it for anything.

http://mma.fanhouse.com/2009/04/21/b...pp-on-june-27/

This should be great. Hopefully Sapp smashed Lashley.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by thefyn
                View Post

What we could use this for: Sometimes I am sooo busy there is MMA on TV that night and I miss it. We could use a thread to warn us of any live events etc.

Not just UFC but the ones of VS tv etc etc.

I am always fuuuuuuu when I miss the ultimate fighter etc etc.

yeah, its pretty hard to remember a show thats on the same time, same channel, every single week...
                ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by thefyn
                  View Post

And there is a HUUUGE size difference between Fedor and Aoki.

Not as big as you'd think with a LW vs HW

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by anti-flag193
                    View Post

Not as big as you'd think with a LW vs HW

Fedor is thhhiiick.

Comment

aoki is listed at 5'11, fedor is listed at 6' so they are comparable in height, but fedor is as thick as an alaskan bear and aoki looks like a twig.
                      Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

154 =/= 233

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by nvcreations
                          View Post

154 =/= 233

who said that?

Comment

wasnt a direct quote but to say that fedor isnt THAT much bigger...

Comment

shinya aoki =/= 154

Comment

Working...
                              X