Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weirdest thing that ever happened to you

I've been reading this thread over in GJ and thought I'd start it over here too. Feel free to post in the other thread too and be sure to read some of it because there are some seriously freaky stories.

I don't have anything that exciting but once I had a spell of sleep paralysis and thought I was seeing myself from above with a giant scorpion/xenomorph thing squeezing the life out of me.
    Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Or you can try living on the southside of Chicago on eight dollars a month and learn some real blues phrases.

YouTube • Soundclick

Trick Daddy(famous rapper) pulled up to my dorm and asked where to find a party on campus.

My Bro and I tried to explain it, but they were stoned.

They told us to get in.

We rode along, and took them to a party.

It was lame. They told us to get out of the truck.
    BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
    Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

I got semi-raped by a chick while visiting a friends college. seriously, woke up with her riding me, didn't even know her name. I was a little startled, thought I was dreaming. I got tested and as far as I know she was on the pill

she was a friend of the buddy I was visiting. apparently she had a thing for me

Comment

I don't have anything that exciting but once I had a spell of sleep paralysis and thought I was seeing myself from above with a giant scorpion/xenomorph thing squeezing the life out of me.

That ****************'s horrifying. You can experience aural hallucinations during this, too. I had it happen to me: I thought I was dying and couldn't breathe, and I felt myself being pulled under and I could hear this demonic scream calling to me. I really thought I was about to go to Hell
        Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby

I hope some of you die and end the string of ****************ty broken families. Seriously, go shoot yourselves.

Originally Posted by OverDriven

I like a little thickness. After all, the angle of the dangle is proportionate to the cube of the boob times the mass of the ass. This, of course, doesn't take into account the sag of the bag.

Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls

I eat at the compost heap behind planned parenthood.

Originally Posted by justcrash

The only "shocking" thing about this thread is that your username wasn't already taken.

Comment

When I moved to England I moved to a little town called Hitchin. Was told there was a kiwi bar in town so headed down there. Turned out that the guy who owned it was my old rugby coach in new Zealand and his son who was one of my mates at school worked there. At one point there was 9 people I knew from new Zealand all living in Hitchin.
          None of us knew the others were moving there.
          Met my old girlfriends sister at a death metal concert in london. Wasn't even a big concert. One of these free metal festivals with unknown bands. Kiwis are everywhere though.

Comment

I got bitten by an alligator once. It didn't do much damage but it hurt. I had a dog give me a live baby rabbit once. Those were pretty lame werent they?
            Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

It didn't happen to me but here goes:

A few weeks ago my dad and I went to Topeka (gross) to a gun show. We decided to have lunch beforehand though. While seated I heard/noticed a scuffle or rustling behind me which got me listening. Apparently an older guy was having a heart attack and his wife(?) asked if anyone was a doctor. Sure as ****************, a doctor was sitting across the aisle from them. It turns out the guy was just choking. It was like something out of a movie.
              He was killed in the ring in Houston. By Tex Colorado. You know, the Arizona Assassin.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Originally Posted by Dolf

Decode: saying the things you wish you could say but you have tact.

Good deals with: I forget

Strat>LTD SR>Verbzilla>DT-10>VT-22

For Sale: OHNOHO Chk Chk Boom ($40)

Comment

I have this ex girlfriend. I swear every time I dream about her I will either see her or she will text/call me the next day. We havent dated in probably 12 or more years. I am sure its just a coincidence. But weird as ****************.
                Good deal (s) with: shane159

Comment

I have this ex girlfriend. I swear every time I dream about her I will either see her or she will text/call me the next day. We havent dated in probably 12 or more years. I am sure its just a coincidence. But weird as ****************.

Obviously, your interactions with her in Tel'aran'rhiod are physically reaching her, causing her to remember you when she wakes. Duh.
                  Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby

I hope some of you die and end the string of ****************ty broken families. Seriously, go shoot yourselves.

Originally Posted by OverDriven

I like a little thickness. After all, the angle of the dangle is proportionate to the cube of the boob times the mass of the ass. This, of course, doesn't take into account the sag of the bag.

Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls

I eat at the compost heap behind planned parenthood.

Originally Posted by justcrash

The only "shocking" thing about this thread is that your username wasn't already taken.

Comment

Hit an Amtrak train.

Some guys like a challenge. Not me.

Comment

I was driving home late at night and I see a car coming in the opposite direction. All of a sudden he switches to my side of the road and starts to speed full on to crash into my car, I slowed down and kept on thinking he would go back to his side but he didn't, when we were just inches away from crashing, I swerved into a store parking lot to avoid him. He also swerves back into his lane, hits the brake and stops. I went back on the road and started to drive again as quick as I could and he just stayed there in the middle of the road, never left the car or anything.
                      http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

Comment

I moved to Boston and the first day I was there I saw this girl that I was friends of friends with in college in Oregon. Never saw her again until 4 years later on the day before she was moving back to Oregon. Pretty weird.

Comment

Let me preface this by saying I'm not a big supernatural believer, but this was either something real or a huge coincedence.

I don't know if this is the weirdest. But all I can think of at the moment. When I was in highschool I had a dream one night that I was either lost or looking for something. But at one point in the dream I was in my friends basement (where he slept). I saw him laying in bed sleeping. I kept looking around and went back in the storage area and just basically was looking all over his basement. Well the next morning I wake up and go to school and didn't even think about the dream until I saw my buddy and the first thing he said to me he swore he woke up the night before and saw me walking around in his bedroom and around his basement. And I hadn't mentioned my dream to anybody.

Comment

In before the clown in the car at night story of a few years ago
                            My band's page: www.defender-music.net

Comment

I've been reading this thread over in GJ and thought I'd start it over here too. Feel free to post in the other thread too and be sure to read some of it because there are some seriously freaky stories.

I have sleep paralysis all the time, like 2-3 times a month. It's a sequel from the epilepsy I had as a child. I have the weirdest visions when it happens, but I am so used to it by now it just don't freak me out anymore.
                              http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

Comment

Working...
                              X