Harmony Central Forums

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

    Let's not get it shut down this time.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><font face="times"><font size="1"><font color="darkblue"><br />
    Fender Mexi-Strat<br />
    Aiken Invader<br />
    Jackson 2X12<br />
    Fender Vibro Champ<br />
    Crews Maniac Sound Taco<br />
    Hao Rust Driver<br />
    Vintage Technologies Toad<br />
    Ibanez CS-9<br />
    Thomas Organ Cry Baby<br />
    Guyatone Wah Rocker<br />
    Sony HR-GP5 &amp; HR-RC5<br />
    Emu PK6</font></font></font></b></div>

  • #2
    LAWL
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote">
    <div class="quote_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

    <div class="bbcode_postedby">
    <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>flummox</strong>
    <a href="showthread.php?p=41895935#post41895935" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
    </div>
    <div class="message">I dunno, this one sort of grows on you. It's like a cross between Captain Beefheart and eight or nine solid blows to the head with a shovel.</div>

    </div>
    </div>
    </div> </div>

    Comment


    • #3
      LAWL
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote">
      <div class="quote_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

      <div class="bbcode_postedby">
      <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>flummox</strong>
      <a href="showthread.php?p=41895935#post41895935" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
      </div>
      <div class="message">I dunno, this one sort of grows on you. It's like a cross between Captain Beefheart and eight or nine solid blows to the head with a shovel.</div>

      </div>
      </div>
      </div> </div>

      Comment


      • #4
        I hope the older one comes back, but is this okay for now?

        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><font color="Red"><b>Gear: </b></font><a href="http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3804/img2146bv.jpg" target="_blank">Schecter C1-Classic ; Ibanez RGA121 ; Jackson DK2M &amp; RR3 &amp; DKMGT ; ESP/LTD EX400 <font size="4">---&gt;</font> (RP1000, TL2, CM2, M-108, Decimator) <font size="4">---&gt;</font> Blackstar HT-5C ; Vox VT30 ; Roland CM30 ; Kustom KPC12MP</a></font><br />
        <br />
        <b>Member of the NEW Jackson/Charvel Army <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/Totally_jammin_out.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Jammin'" class="inlineimg" /></b></div>

        Comment


        • #5
          I hope the older one comes back, but is this okay for now?

          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><font color="Red"><b>Gear: </b></font><a href="http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3804/img2146bv.jpg" target="_blank">Schecter C1-Classic ; Ibanez RGA121 ; Jackson DK2M &amp; RR3 &amp; DKMGT ; ESP/LTD EX400 <font size="4">---&gt;</font> (RP1000, TL2, CM2, M-108, Decimator) <font size="4">---&gt;</font> Blackstar HT-5C ; Vox VT30 ; Roland CM30 ; Kustom KPC12MP</a></font><br />
          <br />
          <b>Member of the NEW Jackson/Charvel Army <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/Totally_jammin_out.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Jammin'" class="inlineimg" /></b></div>

          Comment


          • #6
            So i missed it, what happened to the old one??? its was coming up to 1000 pages?
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="mailto:WaxLyricalMusic@live.com.au">WaxLyric alMusic@live.com.au</a><br />
            <br />
            <a href="http://www.myspace.com/leighhorwood" target="_blank">www.myspace.com/leighhorwood</a></div>

            Comment


            • #7
              So i missed it, what happened to the old one??? its was coming up to 1000 pages?
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="mailto:WaxLyricalMusic@live.com.au">WaxLyric alMusic@live.com.au</a><br />
              <br />
              <a href="http://www.myspace.com/leighhorwood" target="_blank">www.myspace.com/leighhorwood</a></div>

              Comment


              • #8
                its not the same
                <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
                <div class="bbcode_quote">
                <div class="quote_container">
                <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>OverDriven</strong>
                <a href="showthread.php?p=44564266#post44564266" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                </div>
                <div class="message">That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats. <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/freak.gif" border="0" alt="" title="freak" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                </div>
                </div>
                </div> Good deals with: jnepo1</div>

                Comment


                • #9
                  its not the same
                  <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
                  <div class="bbcode_quote">
                  <div class="quote_container">
                  <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                  <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                  <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>OverDriven</strong>
                  <a href="showthread.php?p=44564266#post44564266" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                  </div>
                  <div class="message">That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats. <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/freak.gif" border="0" alt="" title="freak" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                  </div>
                  </div>
                  </div> Good deals with: jnepo1</div>

                  Comment


                  • #10






                    Quote Originally Posted by Rad Machine
                    View Post

                    So i missed it, what happened to the old one??? its was coming up to 1000 pages?




                    What I understand is two idiots bombed it with fake tits on a guitar, then the mods deleted.
                    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><font color="Red"><b>Gear: </b></font><a href="http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3804/img2146bv.jpg" target="_blank">Schecter C1-Classic ; Ibanez RGA121 ; Jackson DK2M &amp; RR3 &amp; DKMGT ; ESP/LTD EX400 <font size="4">---&gt;</font> (RP1000, TL2, CM2, M-108, Decimator) <font size="4">---&gt;</font> Blackstar HT-5C ; Vox VT30 ; Roland CM30 ; Kustom KPC12MP</a></font><br />
                    <br />
                    <b>Member of the NEW Jackson/Charvel Army <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/Totally_jammin_out.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Jammin'" class="inlineimg" /></b></div>

                    Comment


                    • #11






                      Quote Originally Posted by Rad Machine
                      View Post

                      So i missed it, what happened to the old one??? its was coming up to 1000 pages?




                      What I understand is two idiots bombed it with fake tits on a guitar, then the mods deleted.
                      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><font color="Red"><b>Gear: </b></font><a href="http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3804/img2146bv.jpg" target="_blank">Schecter C1-Classic ; Ibanez RGA121 ; Jackson DK2M &amp; RR3 &amp; DKMGT ; ESP/LTD EX400 <font size="4">---&gt;</font> (RP1000, TL2, CM2, M-108, Decimator) <font size="4">---&gt;</font> Blackstar HT-5C ; Vox VT30 ; Roland CM30 ; Kustom KPC12MP</a></font><br />
                      <br />
                      <b>Member of the NEW Jackson/Charvel Army <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/Totally_jammin_out.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Jammin'" class="inlineimg" /></b></div>

                      Comment


                      • #12




                        Comment


                        • #13




                          Comment


                          • #14
                            What....the...f? really.



                            The thread was everything to me.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              What....the...f? really.



                              The thread was everything to me.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X