Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My story

Called the shop and placed order for custom guitar.

Bernie gives me his personal cell number.

Have my guitar in less than 3 months.

No problems or issues.
    " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

My story

No problems or issues.

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeOfDarkness
        View Post

My story

No problems or issues.

that was before all this Black Friday stuff happened. I have no doubt in my mind that he was fantastic before this whole ordeal, but right now, it's just abysmal.
        Harmony-Central: Holy War, frankencat, Wheeler004, Coach, rockitsauce, VinnyH, EdgeOfDarkness, ZCT423, datratbastud, applecakes1207, bridrive55, Crunchtime, buffbiff21, surfn748, rbasaria
        Rig-Talk: kurtsstuff, Ampaddict, Jeff Hilligan, 80's metal, Motorpud, moltenmetalburn, ::fred::
        TGP: ccrouch14, shred-dog, UConnjack, Gasp100

Black Water Guitars Custom Double II 7-String | RAN Crusher FF8

Comment

View Post

My story

No problems or issues.

that was before all this Black Friday stuff happened. I have no doubt in my mind that he was fantastic before this whole ordeal, but right now, it's just abysmal.
          Harmony-Central: Holy War, frankencat, Wheeler004, Coach, rockitsauce, VinnyH, EdgeOfDarkness, ZCT423, datratbastud, applecakes1207, bridrive55, Crunchtime, buffbiff21, surfn748, rbasaria
          Rig-Talk: kurtsstuff, Ampaddict, Jeff Hilligan, 80's metal, Motorpud, moltenmetalburn, ::fred::

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Khoifish321
            View Post

I'm pretty sure Nate left because Bernie had too many projects going on and was promising stuff that Nate knew wouldn't happen. But I'm not 100 percent sure. Bernie is a better craftsman than a business man.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Khoifish321
              View Post

I'm pretty sure Nate left because Bernie had too many projects going on and was promising stuff that Nate knew wouldn't happen. But I'm not 100 percent sure. Bernie is a better craftsman than a business man.

Comment

If I remember right, wasn't the Black Friday sale just to mainly move some older guitars that were in stock at a great price?

I think i remember seeing a thread back then, maybe at rigtalk, and the response was so good that they kept taking orders at the special pricing even after the old stock was gone?

Is it possible that they just bit off more than they could chew, and didn't expect the huge Black Friday response and didn't know when to stop taking orders leaving them still behind to this day?
                Mesa Boogie MK III
                Marshall DSL 50
                JCA 20H
                ADA MP-1

Kramer Stagemaster
                Gibson Les Paul Studio Premium Plus
                Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogony
                Fender HM Strat
                Paul Reed Smith SE Custom

Comment

If I remember right, wasn't the Black Friday sale just to mainly move some older guitars that were in stock at a great price?

I think i remember seeing a thread back then, maybe at rigtalk, and the response was so good that they kept taking orders at the special pricing even after the old stock was gone?

Is it possible that they just bit off more than they could chew, and didn't expect the huge Black Friday response and didn't know when to stop taking orders leaving them still behind to this day?
                  Mesa Boogie MK III
                  Marshall DSL 50
                  JCA 20H
                  ADA MP-1

Kramer Stagemaster
                  Fender HM Strat

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa/Kramer
                    View Post

Bingo , but it's bad business to promise a time frame that you know will not happen.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa/Kramer
                      View Post

Bingo , but it's bad business to promise a time frame that you know will not happen.

Comment

View Post

Nothing like being over run with business having something everyone wants to buy, but you can't find a way to produce the very item that will make you money.
                        Mesa Boogie MK III
                        Marshall DSL 50
                        JCA 20H
                        ADA MP-1

Kramer Stagemaster
                        Fender HM Strat

Comment

View Post

Nothing like being over run with business having something everyone wants to buy, but you can't find a way to produce the very item that will make you money.
                          Mesa Boogie MK III
                          Marshall DSL 50
                          JCA 20H
                          ADA MP-1

Kramer Stagemaster
                          Fender HM Strat

Comment

also see

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ext...yll-828-a.html

and

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ext...returns-2.html

Comment

also see

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ext...yll-828-a.html

and

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ext...returns-2.html

Comment

The only one I've ever played (the same jekyll that pv_impact mentioned) was awesome as hell. I hope Bernie can get his chit together and salvage his business because he's definitely skilled at what he does.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

It's not prostitution as long as you film it.

Comment

Working...
                                X