My new look Jet City JCA22H

markyt77

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The grill on the cab changes the whole sound. In the room I was getting alot of bottom end and was lacking the high's. I was cranking the treble and presence to compensate, sounded good in the room but not so well miked. I get plenty of the crisp sound I was lacking now :)...btw I have a V30 in this cab

u should be able to the expanded metal at Lowe's or Home Depot

• Members

Congrats.

You've made the cabinet look a little silly. Possibly sound worse too.

Difficult to judge that part. Anyway, aesthetically, I'm not a fan.

The head is ok I guess. Doesn't it usually have the blue front??

What do you care? It's only 20 watts!

• Members

For my uses, they don't have enough power. Not by a long shot. Why that's so difficult to fathom, I don't know.

Anyway, I can't see a logical reason why having a section of cab cut away on the front will make it sound better... All my instinct says it will not improve it. Quite the opposite...

• Members

For my uses, they don't have enough power. Not by a long shot. Why that's so difficult to fathom, I don't know.

Anyway, I can't see a logical reason why having a section of cab cut away on the front will make it sound better... All my instinct says it will not improve it. Quite the opposite...

Because its not good enough for you does not mean its wrong, it might mean the opposite. But please stop telling every one they are wrong it's a real shitty attitude and it pisses people off.

If you like I will mention every time you are wrong, I have done it a couple of times and you got pissed, I would of left it but you always shit on people here. Just be a little nicer once in a while. It's not hard.

And owning a jet city amp I can see why a slight port might help, it's to do with the way the sound bounces around the cab. And in some places on the cab some frequencies will seem more magnified.

Play nice.

• Members

Because its not good enough for you does not mean its wrong, it might mean the opposite. But please stop telling every one they are wrong it's a real shitty attitude and it pisses people off.

If you like I will mention every time you are wrong, I have done it a couple of times and you got pissed, I would of left it but you always shit on people here. Just be a little nicer once in a while. It's not hard.

And owning a jet city amp I can see why a slight port might help, it's to do with the way the sound bounces around the cab. And in some places on the cab some frequencies will seem more magnified.

Play nice.

Lol.

Did you miss the part where I said "For my uses".

I can only judge gear in the situations I play in. 20w isn't enough for me. It might be for others. It's not for me.

How is that being a dick?

• Members

Lol.

I can only judge gear in the situations I play in. 20w isn't enough for me. It might be for others. It's not for me.

Rad. OP didn't ask for opinions. Nobody gives a fuck. GTFO. You are the cancer that is killing HCAF.

• Members

Lol.

It's the part where you came in and just basicly said its shit.

Your right for your use, but maybe not for the OP, so why say that.

The answer is simple, you an opponionated prick.

You

Criticise most people on here, but cannot accept criticism in return.

Your recording ideas are pretty far off the mark sometimes, like "wow if you change where your amp is in the room, the guitar sound can change" shit like that is the fist thing you learn when recording, but no you tell every one else how they are wrong.

Then you someone makes a thread about how they have some spare gear an offer to give it away for fun.

You some in and shit on it. Then tell every one how selfish you are and how charity begins at home.

Well your home is with your parents.

Time you moved out, grew up and treated people with respect now and again.

And yes I know what you meant and do did most other people. So lol to you.

• Members

Congrats.

You've made the cabinet look a little silly. Possibly sound worse too.

Difficult to judge that part. Anyway, aesthetically, I'm not a fan.

The head is ok I guess. Doesn't it usually have the blue front??

Quoted for "you've made the cab look silly".

and for being a fucking dick.