Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Jca20H Mod thread and owners club.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to all

I am (or rather hoped) to be a new member of the community. I bought second hand a JC20H received yesterday. I have the 2x12 baffle on it's way too. I am a french guitar player and have a few clips there My soundcloud page

Unfortunately, not exactly what I expected from the videos and sound clips here... The amp is making a loud buzz making it impossible to use clean, and it produces a weird clipping noise used solo with gain past 12 o' clock. My first take is I may have to change all tubes for a start, they may have been damaged in the delivery process (the amp was badly protected).

I am very interested in all mods alound here.  Something lie the brown sound is appealing to me. AS well as a sort o two channel mod with  clean channel. And as well an effect loop. All these make quite a lot... I will have to choose I guess.... I have yet to finish reading all 64 pages of the topic...

Comment

• Quick question regarding the clean channel mod on the first page for anyone who still follows this thread:

-Where it says  "You then bypass the original 1m resistor r53 with a 250pf capacitor", is this simply putting a cap in parallel with R53 or "piggybacking" the cap on to it? Or should this resistor be removed entirely?  Thanks for any input.

Comment

• Hello everyone, I'm new here.
        I have an Jca20h, a big amp, but he has a problem that I can not solve, I appreciate if someone can help me.
        Anyone know what may cause the burning of R3 resistor?

***Problem solved,  short on R7

Comment

• Does anyone know what mods Hovercraft does to the  JCA20H to make it a Dwarvenaut 20?

I'm looking at a gut shot and it seem like there i s some sort of double version of the depth mod and  then a voicing switch added to the input jack ..

Comment

• Damn I jump back on this thread because I want to try some new mods and all the schematics and pics are gone via broken links. I'm bummed

Comment

• Originally posted by jessepage1989 View Post
            Damn I jump back on this thread because I want to try some new mods and all the schematics and pics are gone via broken links. I'm bummed
            Most of us moved on over to the new JCA thread on guitarampboard.com: http://www.guitarampboard.com/forum/...php?f=5&t=1615
            Come join us at the NEW Jet City Lounge on guitarampboard.com: http://www.guitarampboard.com/forum/...f=5&t=1615

Comment

Working...
            X