No announcement yet.

Just out of curiosity.....

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just out of curiosity.....

are there any other homebrewers around here. I picked it up a couple of years ago and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Anyone else brew or distill their own libations?

I have yet to commit to doing it myself, but I know several homebrewers...some got the knack...some don't...but I am almost always a willing taste tester
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

I knew a few guys from work that were into it in the 80s and 90s.
      Originally posted by MrKnobs
      God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

I picked it up about the time the gigging started falling off. If I can keep the current project together long enough to finish the CD, that will probably be about it. Time to dump the PA and thin the herd. I'll keep sufficient toys to amuse myself, but I think I'll need something else to occupy my time. At least it's a hobby with immediately tangible benefits.

Comment

Working...
        X