Fender amp quiz....

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender amp quiz....

https://reverb.com/news/quiz-how-wel...ge-fender-amps
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Apparently I'm not a Fender amp guru, nor did I claim to be. Not my favorite amp brand, and I never owned one.

The Cyber Twin was probably the best overall amp they ever made . That said , I do have two Fender-made Sunn reissue amps, a half stack and a combo, which I do consider to be among the best amps I have.
    Last edited by Cornholio Farquarth III; 11-05-2017, 01:18 PM.
    Originally posted by MrKnobs
    God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

A rather dismal 54%.

Comment

Working...
      X