• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Finally Friday!

Darn long week! the longest!

Comment

Great song

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

This week was better than last. Sometimes, life gives you a peck on the cheek instead of a kick in the ass.

Comment

Blackberry Smoke rocks.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Payday

Comment

Payday would have been better if I would have gotten my commission check

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

Hope every one has a good weekend!

Comment

YES!! IT'S TRUE!!!

This really is how we spend our weekends here in the deep South.

Ya'll believe that, right?

Comment

aw. c'mon..I knowz bettuh...not enough beer drankin', shootin' and whut heppend to d' starznbarz?
                    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
                    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Not to worry....there was plenty of beer swilled this weekend. What's the point of making it unless you intend to drink it?

No, no shooting. The vast majority of us have sufficient sense to leave the firearms safely secured when imbibing. There will, of course, always be exceptions. (Hold my beer and watch this!) After nearly 40 years of healthcare, I've seen plenty of instances where stupid fixed itself.

As far as the old battle flag goes, it was hijacked by idiots years ago. Perhaps, if its usage were confined to the fabrication of bikinis, it might develop a more positive image.

Comment

Working...
                      X