Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi! I'm poasting from 1958, can you tell?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! I'm poasting from 1958, can you tell?

Everything is in black and white though . My time machine left without me, I forgot I was supposed to be back at noon. Lucky thing I brought my computer with me. I wonder what it's linking to?

Hold on, I need to put some coal in the furnace, I'll be back. Let me know if there is anything you want before I figure out how to get back.

buy me some IBM stock...I'm good for about 10,000 shares...
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Originally posted by daddymack View Post
      buy me some IBM stock...I'm good for about 10,000 shares...

Well, the people at the bank wouldn't cash a 2016 $100 bill. They just looked at me like and then the cops showed up.

Comment

here's another fine mess...

but thanks for trying.
        Okay, go find this little kid named Bill Gates, and tell him to drop out of Harvard and start a company called MicroSoft, and tell him he owes us 10% if it succeeds...
        "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
        "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Oh, and send a letter to John Kennedy in the Senate. Mark it 'Do Not Open Until Jan 20 1961'. In the letter, tell him not to try the Bay of Pigs Invasion, and to not go to Dallas in November 1963. Tell him those are definitely Russian missiles on Cuba that the spy satellite will show in October 1962, and to not blink. Khrushchev will back down, but be prepared to pull our missiles out of Turkey as a quid pro quo.

Comment

And don't squeeze the Charmin.
            Originally posted by MrKnobs
            God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

• daddymack
              daddymack commented
              Editing a comment
              and don't fool with Mother Nature!

oh, and buy a lot of those cheap robot toys, but [as you well know] keep them in the original packaging!
              Last edited by daddymack; 10-19-2017, 10:47 AM.

Working...
          X