No announcement yet.

RIP Chuck Berry, gone at 90

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Chuck Berry, gone at 90

Deeply saddened by this news...having met the man, backed him and learned so much about guitar playing and songwriting by studying him...I feel I have lost a mentor.
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

I'm a product of the 1980's Shred Guitar era and play professionally for years, did many originals , covers and taught guitar since 1986.
    Many people who never got touched by Chuck Berry's guitar playing, were definitely touched by those who were .
    Rest in Peace Chuck Berry, you made the World a better place !!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™†
    How many guitarists does it take to screw in a lightbulb ? Five , one to screw it in , hit the switch and four to sit around bragging how much better they could have done it !!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Comment

He was a true original. Since he was a native St. Louisan it's been all over local TV. He'll be missed.
      Official HCAG โ€œTheory-Challenged Hackโ€
      Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
      Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
      Member of the Schecter Society
      Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Working...
      X