No announcement yet.

Spring Forward...

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Forward...

Tonight...they've really got these dates screwed up, eh? From the equinox' to St Paddy"S and Halloween...
    At least Spring Forward, Fall Back kind of works as a reminder...Fall Forward, though, sounds viable, as does Spring Back...like Feed a Cold, Starve a Fever...or is it stuff a cold, feed a fever? Starve a cold, stuff a fever? Whatever...set your clock a head one hour tonight before you go to bed or you might miss breakfast, church, golf, hiking, fishing, snowshoveling...
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Fixed my wife's clock in her car this morning. She hasn't drove it all week and I took it for a lil ride.

Took me 20 minutes to fix the clock in my car the other day. I got out the manual too. For some reason it just kept going back to the original time. Who would have thunk there's a DST mode too.

We are all set till, we change the time again.

After 10 month, I am really like my car as a daily driver. It really good in snow too, and we got plenty of it this winter.

I call it the geezer ride, the GTO of Foresters. 2.0 XT with the turbo.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Working...
    X