No announcement yet.

More RIPs...Greg Lake, John Glenn...

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More RIPs...Greg Lake, John Glenn...

was just discussing a few ELP tunes with one of my bandmates last weekend, so hearing of his passing stunned me...
    Glenn, at 95 is a true American hero of the first rank. Both will be missed.
    Last edited by daddymack; 12-09-2016, 10:30 AM.
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

R.I.P. .... God Speed and Semper Fi John Glenn !!!!
    With Keith Emerson gone and now Greg Lake gone, all that's is left is Carl Palmer ... So sad all of Rocks greatest are dying off .... I'm bummed 😭
    Last edited by AJ6stringsting; 12-09-2016, 05:34 PM.
    How many guitarists does it take to screw in a lightbulb ? Five , one to screw it in , hit the switch and four to sit around bragging how much better they could have done it !!!! 😱👹😲

Comment

• daddymack
      daddymack commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw Palmer a few years back at the Roxy...outstanding show! But yeah, 1/3 of a trio is a solo ...
Working...
X