new critters

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new critters

Looks fake.
    Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

certainly did not look like a bear...maybe Shaquille O'Neal taking a stroll naked in the forest?
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

Shaqsquatch. Are they supposed to apes or bears? Seems like all the examples lumber like a logger.
      Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

• daddymack
        daddymack commented
        Editing a comment
        supposed to be being the operant part of the discussion...most sightings are likely bears, but 'Squatchs are supposed to be some kind of large ape offshoot from Gigantolopithecus [sp?], an extinct Asian possibly bi-pedal ape...

Well, let's see. If they are simian in nature or humanoid, they are social animals. Yet they always appear, insomuch as they might actually exist, alone. They apparently have no mates of offspring, yet they reproduce. They have no living quarters or shelters ever found. They have no carcasses or bones left in the woods to find. No thermal imaging during searches for lost people have ever turned one up. They are so few in number that they are impossible to find, yet no disease or famine has ever wiped them out.

Sure, sounds legit. LOL

Comment

When I was a grad student in the Anthro Dept at WSU in the early 70s, one of the physical anthropologists was Grover Krantz. He was fascinated by bigfoot reports and would go personally investigate as many as possible. He had plaster casts of footprints, photos, etc. He never found anything that completely satisfied him as proof, but he thought that if true, it would be such a hoot if us modern humans weren't only great apes to make it to the New World. By the way, if you ever visit the Smithsonian, look for Grover. He donated his skeleton and that of one of his Irish Wolfhounds. Both are mounted in a glass case there.
        NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

• daddymack
          daddymack commented
          Editing a comment
          That is kind of creepy...and the wolfhound didn't have a say in it at all...rather unfair.

Grover gave his body to science - not at all creepy! As for the wolfhound, I should have said, "one of his wolfhounds." The dog wasn't sacrificed. Grover raised wolfhounds, and the skeleton is a previously deceased animal Grover had buried. In fact, he had a lot of animal burials, because if you have the time, it's a good way to recover skeletons for study. You don't have all the trouble of getting the skin and meat off and rendering the fat out of the bone marrow which can be a tedious and stinky process. The critters in the soil do all the work and leave every thing nice and clean: "the worms crawl in, the worms crawl out...."
        NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

bigfootsquash? some believe them are paranormal/alternate universe type deals fade in and out

Comment

Working...
          X