No announcement yet.

Electric guitar as murder weapon

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric guitar as murder weapon

A drunk and stupid young man was drinking and binge watching "The Walking Dead" when he became convinced his friend was becoming a zombie. So he killed him. His weapons of choice included a microwave oven and an electric guitar: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...king-dead.html. I know this is sick but I wonder what kind of guitar it was? My money's on it being a Strat copy.
    Last edited by DeepEnd; 10-28-2015, 09:58 PM.
    Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
    Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
    Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
    Member of the Schecter Society
    Person-2-Person on the Web

when they called the witness to the stand the prosecutor asked, 'do you know if he was a first offender...'

A Fender? oh, no, sir, I'm pretty sure it was a Squier...

I've gotta believe there was more than just drinking going on...could I see the toxicology report please?
    Last edited by daddymack; 10-29-2015, 02:37 PM.
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one sick enough to think of that same joke. As for something else being involved, I suppose it's possible. Ya gotta love the PD spokesman saying “He seems remorseful,” now that he's had a chance to sober up. Even if he doesn't go to prison, he's going to have to live with what he did for the rest of his life. That's a lot of remorse.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out how the microwave oven didn't kill him...
        "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
        "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Originally posted by daddymack View Post
          I'm still trying to figure out how the microwave oven didn't kill him...
          Maybe it wasn't plugged in? Lord help me, I'm a sick man. Seriously, my guess is it probably did but he just kept pounding on the poor guy. He also kicked and beat him, and used assorted kitchen knives.

Comment

• Voltan
            Voltan commented
            Editing a comment
            power was set too low or didnt leave him in long enough.. operator error and all...

My bet it was one of these guitars. The song drove probably him to it.
          I don't know. I think maybe I need help.   Song with !s (Double bass drumming throughout) Pointy guitar pointy guitar! Pointy guitar pointy guitar ! I let my friend see my pointy guitar He said it made me look just like a rock star! He want to take it home and play killer riffs&
          NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

the lyrics are reminiscent of teh Joe Bean Band's style...minus the flame throwers and robots...

Comment

"I don't remember if it was a telecaster or a stratocaster, but I do remember it had a heart of chrome and a voice like a horny angel......"

Comment

• daddymack
                daddymack commented
                Editing a comment
                ah, MeatLoaf...which song was that?

• SwampMusic
                SwampMusic commented
                Editing a comment
                Wasted Youth from BOOH II.
            Working...
            X