Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Best Tech I Ever Met.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Tech I Ever Met.

A short but interesting bio.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/13362329@N08/8463719200/

The guy is blessed by an interest in a complex topic that he never tires of trying to perfect. Wish he lived around here!
    NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by Smilin' Bob View Post
      The guy is blessed by an interest in a complex topic that he never tires of trying to perfect. Wish he lived around here!

He's the real deal I love to go to his shop any time get the chance

Comment

You can tell that fixing instruments is a passion to this man ..... A RARE DYING BREED !
        Guns don't kill people .... Fathers with beautiful Daughters do !!!!

Comment

I think I prefer the term 'vanishing' to 'dying'...but yeah, truly dedicated artisans are getting harder to find.
          _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

I knew a guy that was awesome with amps, guitars, basses and effects boards. It was a real passion for him.
            He'd speak to you about what kind of sound you wanted, your options and worked with you until it was done right. Too bad, he moved to the Bay Area
            Guns don't kill people .... Fathers with beautiful Daughters do !!!!

Comment

Wow, thanks for this! I recently relocated to the Lancaster, Pennsylvania, area from California, and learned that his shop is only a few miles from my house.
              Michael D. www.mdlmusic.webs.com "I'm tired of rock-and-rolling Let's get married, Honey, let's go bowling" --Martin Mull

Comment

Funny, I immediately thought of you when I read this....
                _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Originally posted by MDLMUSIC View Post
                  Wow, thanks for this! I recently relocated to the Lancaster, Pennsylvania, area from California, and learned that his shop is only a few miles from my house.
                  In that case I'm glad you saw this. Guitars ,saxophones ,flutes,violins we take them all to this guy.He does good work for us.

Comment

Working...
                  X