X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's don't forget where we stand on our 238th Anniversary

Corn. Guns. Jorts. An incomplete list of things that America is best at.
    NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

We are also fortunate that we have proven intelligent fiscal policy leadership...our economy is not only the largest, but is in far better shape now than the rest of the world...which is not to say we are out of the woods, but Europe in general, Japan and China are still mired in the muck.
    We are also now the worlds leader in petroleum and natural gas production, mainly thanks to fracking...a dubious honor, but there it is.
    _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

I'm glad I'll never have to worry about fracking in my 'hood.
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.soundclick.com/daveheinlein" target="_blank">http://www.soundclick.com/daveheinlein</a></div>

Comment

Originally posted by daddymack View Post
        We are also fortunate that we have proven intelligent fiscal policy leadership...our economy is not only the largest, but is in far better shape now than the rest of the world...which is not to say we are out of the woods, but Europe in general, Japan and China are still mired in the muck.
        We are also now the worlds leader in petroleum and natural gas production, mainly thanks to fracking...a dubious honor, but there it is.
        WATCH that language young man!

Comment

FRACK YOU!
          _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Fracking is big news out here in Pennsylvania. Two biggest issues are that oil companies don't seem to be paying their fair share of taxes and how to get oil sent across the state. Oil pipelines are being proposed within a mile of my house and people are up in arms about the ecological dangers.
            Michael D. www.mdlmusic.webs.com "I'm tired of rock-and-rolling Let's get married, Honey, let's go bowling" --Martin Mull

Comment

Better a pipeline than a train...but the oil companies will decide whichever has the best outcome on their bottom line, and the heck with the residents, ecological issues etc.

Comment

Working...
              X