• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

i'm new here.

:wave:

hi

welcome to the forums from NC , pics of guitars are required !!!!!!!!

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

Originally posted by Friendly Wager View Post

i'm new here.

:wave:

hi
      Somehow, I think not....
      _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Okay, maybe not so new...

But it's been a while...

and my name may have changed...

but I still stack stones and write film soundtrack music.
        Last edited by Friendly Wager; 07-04-2014, 10:45 PM.

Comment

AHA!
          _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Originally posted by daddymack View Post
            AHA!
            Indeed!
            NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

I liek stacking stones... of course I seem to want to carve them first...
              poast something...

Comment

so, hi.

I'm back.

what did i miss?

Comment

new hot tub...lost some folks in the move, smilies are still jacked up...no return to forum button...the usual...

Comment

new hot tub is nice!

the rest does seem as usual.

I never did sell the ES-135 and it's 20 years old now. I have to keep it.

Comment

If it bothers you that much, send it to me...I will use it to start a Discontinued Model captive breeding program

Comment

it has the crappy-sounding P100's in it. i'm not sure that i want it breeding.

Comment

"hi" ??? You wanna step outside and say that to my face??? Oh, wait, sorry. Thought this was political forum. My bad. Welcome, enter freely of your own vill....
                          <div class="signaturecontainer">I was kicked out of music class for passing notes...<br />
                          Tuned out, turned in and dropped off</div>

Comment

it has the crappy-sounding P100's in it. i'm not sure that i want it breeding.
                            they are not genetic....generic sounding yes, but not hardwired into the ax' DNA

Comment

new hot tub is nice!

I never did sell the ES-135 and it's 20 years old now. I have to keep it.
                              I never sold mine either. It has Classic 57s but it weighs a ton - surprisingly heavy for a semi-HB. Hurts my old left collar bone break. So I never play it.

Actually, it's a stop tailpiece 137 that was made when they were transitioning or discontinuing or something.
                              NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

Working...
                              X