Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ego-Wrappin'

This is the STOMP - Yokohama style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCXEJzKIYDk
    Last edited by matou; 07-02-2014, 08:46 AM.
    http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

I can't under stand a word she is singing...damned hippies...
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

I gotta show this to my drummer friends. I keep insisting they need to bring less equipment and they insist on lugging around a kick drum, snare, hi-hat, 3 toms and 5 extra cymbals for a one-nighter at the local VFW. The drummer in the video gets all the sounds he needs from a pretzel tin and a splash cymbal. That's the drummer I want in my band.
      Michael D. www.mdlmusic.webs.com "I'm tired of rock-and-rolling Let's get married, Honey, let's go bowling" --Martin Mull

Comment

yeah, but that is a MIJ pretzel tin....
        "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Working...
        X