Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Cool new forum feature

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL

hey Koiwoi, good to see you dropping in,

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

These sides bars cause me to have to scroll down about a half page just to get to the topic. Not cool at all.

I am using a newer windows 8 laptop.
      Last edited by specs; 06-13-2014, 07:38 PM.
      <div class="signaturecontainer">Proud member of the Les Paul Jr Crew.<br />
      <br />
      &quot;Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away.&quot; - EP<br />
      <br />
      &quot;Thanks, and rock on!&quot; - Your Harmony Central team</div>

Comment

Originally posted by Voltan View Post
        ive heard of arguments breaking out when there was only one person in the room...

stwange but twoo....
        You're never alone with a schizophrenic...Apologys to that British guy...Ian Hunter..that was his name..Yeah..That's the ticket!
        www.soundcloud.com/alamojoe

Comment

hey guys...behave...my bosses are looking....
          _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Harmony Central makes money by advertising guitars available at MF and GC, I may be wrong, but I bet a few guitars have been bought from those 2 places by present and previous HC forum members . Maybe more than a few.
            Last edited by Buttcrust; 06-15-2014, 01:44 AM.
            Trooper #179. Epiphone Sorrento 50th ann. reissue, Riviera P93 (wine red, black pearl, Royale red, gold), Wildkat, Emperor Swingster, ES-355, SG 400 (red, black), Dot Studio, ES-335 Pro, LP Standard Pro+, LP Junior , LP Florentine, EL-00, LP Special 1 (yellow, red), G-1275, Gretsch Electromatic CB, Double Jet w/Bigsby, Squier Deluxe Stratocaster, Affinity Tele, Greco electric double cut, Gibson LPJ, Les Paul Special Humbucker, Regal Duolian RC-2, Marcus Martini A mandolin, Valencia A electric mandolin, Savannah F mandolin, Maestro mando-caster, Ktone F mandolin, Stella 12 string acoustic, Hondo H-320, Yamaha F325, Rogue 6 string lap steel, Warmouth P bass, Vox Amplug AC30 and cabinet, Mini 3 G2, AromA mini recording amp, Digitech Whammy V5 and MIDI controller, Expression X whammy, T C Electronic Transition and Flashback loopers, Boss Distortion DS-1, e-Band JS10, Electro-Harmonics Ravish sitar simulator w/ 2 MOOG expression pedals, B9 organ synthesizer, Epiphone tweed mini, Century, Fender Mustang Mini w/footswitch, Passport Mini, GDEC 3-30 w/4 button footswitch, Mustang 3 V2 (40 watt) w/ expression pedal and 4&2 button foot switches, Hiwatt Bulldog 20, Bugera V5 and 2x12 cabinet, 6260-212, Acoustic Lead 20, Marshall G10 MKII, NuX Amp Force, ZOOM G2Nu w/ expression pedal, SoundTech QM802 compact mixer,

Comment

I've bought a few pieces of Gera from them, jamman stereo looper, helicon gtx harmonizer, several other pedals, cables cords, cases, elixirs, (I only have 14 guitars, 3 of which are 12 strings,) Yamaha mixer, etc... I'd poast pics of some of the gear but... Ipad users are not allowed to poast pics... I forgot to mention the hand drums and percussion gear... I'm currently looking at practice amps for the 12 year old...
              poast something...

Comment

I spend most of my web browsing time on my Galaxy phone, so that's reality for me in terms of how this site works compared to the alternatives. I now have to scroll for pages before the topic appears, due to the way the new ads are placed.

I realise I'm in the minority, but I've heard of at least one other person that uses a mobile device for browsing most of the time. My solution was to delete my bookmarks on that device and check the site on the odd occasion that I'm behind a computer and have some free time.

Comment

Originally posted by koiwoi View Post
                  I spend most of my web browsing time on my Galaxy phone, so that's reality for me in terms of how this site works compared to the alternatives. I now have to scroll for pages before the topic appears, due to the way the new ads are placed.

I realise I'm in the minority, but I've heard of at least one other person that uses a mobile device for browsing most of the time. My solution was to delete my bookmarks on that device and check the site on the odd occasion that I'm behind a computer and have some free time.
                  i read on the internets about some one using a mobile device to access web chats... but there prolly isnt more than two...
                  poast something...

Comment

Koiwoi...I agree, this place is terrible from mobile devices. Both my droid phone and my droid tablet are almost useless for HC, and especially for moderating. NOt just the ads, but functionalities like editing text, and posting pics/videos/links are almost impossible to do. I gave up and now hang here from either my desktop W7 machine or my netbook.
                    _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Yeah, I sure wish the forum were more iPad friendly, especially when it comes to posting pics.
                      Michael D. www.mdlmusic.webs.com "I'm tired of rock-and-rolling Let's get married, Honey, let's go bowling" --Martin Mull

Comment

Hey, MDL! How's Pencilnecklevania? Hit any horses yet?

Comment

Haven't hit any, but had to swerve to miss quite a few. If you think people drive crazy in CA, you should try driving in PA. Only one person in ten knows what a turn signalis.
                          Michael D. www.mdlmusic.webs.com "I'm tired of rock-and-rolling Let's get married, Honey, let's go bowling" --Martin Mull

Comment

So, Bucky, if we don't care for some feature of the site, or wish for better function of some features, we should just STFU or quit coming here? How does that fit in a forum where participants are supposed to exchange views?
                            NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

aw, geez, Bob, now you wanna light his fuse again?

Comment

It'll keep him off the street......
                                NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

Working...
                                X