Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Out this Busker!

Somehow over this course of this improvised piece his fingers don't catch on fire.
    NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

yea he was pretty good, did you see Gary Clark Jr's vid from his gig on Letterman? FBFB posted it on FB . It;s well worth a listen IMHO

Last edited by happy hours; 06-05-2014, 07:17 PM.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

Oh, yeah! Hadn't seen it - thanks!
      NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by happy hours View Post
        yea he was pretty good, did you see Gary Clark Jr's vid from his gig on Letterman? FBFB posted it on FB . It;s well worth a listen IMHO

Hey that was cool! Barebones and bluesy, what's not to like?
        www.soundcloud.com/alamojoe

Comment

amazing what you can do with a good looper and some imagnation...and some mad skilz...

I like Gary Clark Jr., he has done some good homework. Plus he can afford to have someone set up the hi-hat and kick for him...us po'folk would use a 'porch board' rig or similar...we covered a lot of the options in the solo/duo forum. I liked his open tuning work too.
          Last edited by daddymack; 06-07-2014, 01:25 PM.
          "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Working...
          X