No announcement yet.

great accomplishment for one of our brothers

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great accomplishment for one of our brothers

DaveH has been recognized and was inducted in the Blues Hall of Fame, New York
    BLUES HALL OF FAME INDUCTIONS
    SUN JUNE 1ST

The Blues Hall of Fame is dedicated to honoring, showcasing and inducting the great blues artists of the world. It holds local induction ceremonies at which legendary, master and great local blues artists are publicly inducted by their fans and contemporaries.
    The honorees include:

Dave Heinlien

among others that I deleted

congrads Dave

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

congrats to Dave!!! tres
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Well played, indeed!!!
      my p0asting days were numb bird... now im done... bye.

Comment

I commented on his FB page - congratulations!!!
        NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

Hey dudes, I was just cruising through, I rarely come to HC anymore, and ran across this thread. Thanks very much, this award was a great honor for me, and totally unexpected. Inducted along with me on the same night was Dvid Laks, the harp and sax player in my band, national blues artist Debbie Davies, and Allman Brothers guitarist Scott Sharrard. It was a pretty spectacular night for me.
          Any of you on Face Book can view the many photos from that night, on my page; https://www.facebook.com/dave.heinlein.52
          Again, thanks so much for the kudos!
          http://www.soundclick.com/daveheinlein

Comment

way to go Dave!!!! I wasn't as lucky as Axee and get to play with him, but I did get to unwrap his guitar and take out his "whammy bar"!!!! LOL
            "When the power of love becomes more important than the love of power ......... then there will be peace."Jimi HendrixGB#256

Comment

Haha, I still have that guitar! The "whammy bar".....not in sight.
              http://www.soundclick.com/daveheinlein

Comment

That " whammy bar" was wicked. I got stuck with it and almost got in trouble with it's help.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

Working...
                X