No announcement yet.

Other Music and Musician Forums

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Music and Musician Forums

I'm mainly on HC and TGP - seeing what other musician and music forums people are on.
    Screaming Stone - Music Instrument Protection and Stolen Instrument Recovery

All have the same intent and content as far as I can see. Go ogle guitar forums and play the field to see for yourself. Most are clique-ish like the ones you mention and can't avoid coverage of the same topics in the same manner. And, it's rare that you'll find any of them that put music above instruments. I looked. I found one and am keeping it a secret.
    Last edited by Idunno; 06-01-2014, 03:07 PM.
    “There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.”
    John Adams, The Works Of John Adams, Second President Of The United States

“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace in a continual state of alarm (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing them with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”
    H.L. Mencken

Comment

and yet...here you are...
      "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
      "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Shhhhhh.... Itza secret....
        my p0asting days were numb bird... now im done... bye.

Comment

I still check this place out on an almost daily basis, but seldom ever post here anymore. I've been a member of TGP for years, but don't post there much anymore either. I'm still quite active on the TDPRI forum, but mostly post non-guitar, non-music topics.

Comment

This here's another reason I don't post much anymore, it's been three days since I last posted here, and the deadness of this thread is deafening.

I keep forgetting my convoluted password too, so keep changing them, which is probably a good thing for security reasons, but it's kind of a pain in the ass to keep track of something like this, one of my old passwords..'NzSRbuKX9E'...what the F#ck is THAT? If I could select a personal password rather then a robo-produced cryptic mess like these, I might be able to hang on to one for a while...of course I suppose COULD ( I miss italics) write it down everywhere that I use a computer to check out the forums, but that would make too much sense. I like my passwords to be stored in my head whenever possible though, but these things are hopeless.

I know, I know....bitch, bitch, bitch!
            Last edited by J Backlund; 06-05-2014, 08:50 AM.

Comment

just create a recognizable one like 8@ck1und...I agree, all of HC is slow...we have lost too many good people...the silence is deafening.
              "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
              "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

I'm ShadowCanAm over at The Gear Page.
                It's not about money or popularity , although some money would be nice.

Comment

The Bass Forum,Harley Forms [2], Tidal Fish, and FB

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

what happened wih teh Geezer site, just lost interest?

Comment

Originally posted by Axee-o-matic
                      Just here since I shut down the Geezer site. My web footprint is extremely small.
                      Yet, your feet still have that pungent smell...
                      http://thebasement.createaforum.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Axee-o-matic

Kinda like perfume ain't it?
                        ...only different...

Comment

Yeah well......
                          http://thebasement.createaforum.com/

Comment

On a positive note, since teh death of har moanings entrails I have been practicing more and In a few more years I expect to see some improvement...
                            my p0asting days were numb bird... now im done... bye.

Comment

then you can bring teh brewtals...

Comment

Working...
                              X