Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friend had battery powered player, recall taking to Seaside Oregon spring break and listening to "Fresh Cream", shivering in cold night air, and saying "Doesn't get much better than this!" (sorry to say)
    I was kicked out of music class for passing notes...
    Tuned out, turned in and dropped off

Comment

Originally posted by Voltan View Post
      well, i didnt paly basketball... but i did play wit da cheerleaders... can i show you on the doll where they touched me?

Voltan took it like a real man too !!!!
      Guns don't kill people .... Fathers with beautiful Daughters do !!!!

Comment

it was a hard thing to do, but it was for the good of all involved...
        Last edited by Voltan; 06-23-2014, 10:11 AM.
        poast something...

Comment

The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few...the proud...the...
          "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

green?
            poast something...

Comment

I do remember those. And I remember at lease on person leaving the record in on a hot day and opening to a gooey mess.
              After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music. Aldous Huxley

Comment

Working...
              X