Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone remember these?

http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2010...l-vintage.html
    _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Don't remember that but I did see a plastic battery powered one for picnics. Thank God for cassette players.

Comment

yeah, when i was in high school, one of the basketball coaches had one in his triumph TR-6 and he used to drive around town listening to "Blue Moon"
      poast something...

Comment

I know this is difficult , but you need to tell the police what happened next.
        <div class="signaturecontainer">It's not about money or popularity , although some money would be nice.</div>

Comment

'show me on the doll...where did he touch you?'
          _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

well, i didnt paly basketball... but i did play wit da cheerleaders... can i show you on the doll where they touched me?
            poast something...

Comment

FINALLY...Something I DO NOT remember ever seeing! I feel youthful and virile! No I don't....
              www.soundcloud.com/alamojoe

Comment

you led a very sheltered childhood... but i'm still here for you...
                poast something...

Comment

Lol...I did actually...'till age 15 anyway...

Comment

It's ok... I did too... My folks are the real life equivalent of Ozzie and Harriet...
                    poast something...

Comment

Originally posted by Voltan View Post
                      It's ok... I did too... My folks are the real life equivalent of Ozzie and Harriet...
                      Lol...Well I DO remember Ozzie and Harriet..Lol...My folks were fundamentalist baptists...I heard "twist and Shout" by the Beatles and they lost me to eternal damnation soon after...

Comment

Haha!!! My dad is a Pentecostal preacher...80 years old now... Long hair and rock and roll sealed my eternal fate...
                        poast something...

Comment

Dammit man!!, I'll bet we went to different church camps together!
                          poast something...

Comment

Originally posted by Voltan View Post
                            Dammit man!!, I'll bet we went to different church camps together!
                            Lol..How could we go to different camps together?

Comment

Hey, we all went to different high schools together...

Porgy, Tirebiter...he's a girl delighter...

Comment

Working...
                              X