Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on with OJ?

Any word on when it will be up again?

It is up...you will need to request permission to enter...try here: http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/forum/Off-Topic
    _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Thanks daddymack I'll give it a try.

Comment

So, you need permission to jump into a cesspool?

Comment

Originally posted by GPLAYER View Post
          So, you need permission to jump into a cesspool?
          They've installed a filter in the cesspool, and added lots of chlorine. They say the life guards are quite good, as well. Those little brown floaters are Baby Ruth bars, mostly . . .
          No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
          -Dorothy Parker

Comment

Honestly, OJ is not what it used to be...Mr. Knobs has done a great job moderating in there as well! Most of the former resident miscreants left for 'browner pastures'...

By the same token, CJ is not what it was either. Over the successive moves we have lost a lot of good people, had to give up the screening room, wet bar, water slide, squash court...and the new hot tub is smaller.
            Last edited by daddymack; 04-05-2014, 12:26 PM.
            _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Originally posted by daddymack View Post
              Honestly, OJ is not what it used to be...Mr. Knobs has done a great job moderating in there as well! Most of the former resident miscreants left for 'browner pastures'...

By the same token, CJ is not what it was either. Over the successive moves we have lost a lot of good people, had to give up the screening room, wet bar, water slide, squash court...and the new hot tub is smaller.
              Yeah but there isn't as many UFO's (Unidentified Floating Objects) in it to dodge either.
              www.soundcloud.com/alamojoe

Comment

Originally posted by Timezarrow View Post

They've installed a filter in the cesspool, and added lots of chlorine. They say the life guards are quite good, as well. Those little brown floaters are Baby Ruth bars, mostly . . .
                .... and they're Tootsie Rolls in the Cat Litter box too !!!!
                Guns don't kill people .... Fathers with beautiful Daughters do !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daddymack View Post
                  It is up...you will need to request permission to enter...try here: http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/forum/Off-Topic
                  Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
                  Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin

Comment

well, see, I don't have the 'block' because, well, I'm 'special'...contact Phil O'K...

Comment

spatial?
                      poast something...

Comment

i'm pretty sure the word that was used was "spatial"...
                        poast something...

Comment

i will have you note that even though i be a denizen of the realms of shadows and offal, i do not stoop to the level of those that would be so eager to pass judgment upon others...
                          poast something...

Comment

Originally posted by Voltan View Post
                            i'm pretty sure the word that was used was "spatial"...
                            in my previous incarnation...

Comment

OJ is still in jail.

Comment

Working...
                              X