• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody mind if I show up?
    John
    <div class="signaturecontainer">John<br />
    <br />
    Russell: What amazes me is that there is so much loser compressed into such a small space... how does it not combust into a giant ball of suck.<br />
    <br />
    &quot;I love to eat babies!!!!!&quot; ~Makoshark<br />
    <br />
    &quot;Come to Khazakstan. We do disco dancing,<br />
    archery, rape and table tennis. It's niiice!&quot;~Borat Sagdiyev<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Obligatory Gear List:<br />
    Annabelle: 95 Epiphone G400.... beat to **************** and hotrodded out<br />
    <br />
    Betty: 2004 MIM Strat, looking decent, and hotrodded out<br />
    <br />
    Mojo: 1956 Fender Musicmaster... <br />
    <br />
    And a yet to be named 1966 Gibson ES-335 <br />
    <br />
    2002 CE22....700 bucks... couldn't afford a name<br />
    <br />
    FX: Marshall BB2, Morley Wah, MXR Distortion II, Ibanez TS10, Ibanez DL10, Marshall Vibratrem, Boss TU2, Pod XT, and Ibanez Soundtank Chorus/Flanger silver monstrosity<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Amps: Seymour Duncan Convertible, Bedrock 612 Combo, 1959 Gibson Skylark, 1970's Fender Bassman 10 (currently undergoing serious revisions)</div>

Comment

Originally posted by jleavesl
      John

I don't think so

But make sure you confirm with Funky first.

Comment

I'm down. Got to teach you boys how to get all the way down.

Comment

Despite the fact that the handsome Doc Wilson will be there.......I doubt (98%) that I'll make it.
          <div class="signaturecontainer">Check out my music at http://nigeld.freewebspace.com<br />
          <br />
          <font size="1"><b>On Toronto vs. the UK<br />
          <br />
          <i>rosskoss:</i></b> Well there you go then. I can't see how one can choose something else over that? Lotsa music, slutty chicks, nice weather, no SARS...<br />
          <br />
          <b><i>Six String Stuntman Steve:</i></b> No SARS? Hear Hear!!! This might be the better place to go afterall!!</font><br />
          </div>

Comment

I think it's about 80% sure that I'm there

/Johan
            <div class="signaturecontainer">Capt'n Rusty-talk : &quot;Ou est le Jam du Cyber ???&quot;</div>

Comment

It's pretty certian that me and Mrs. gtrdave will be there ...or maybe just me...or maybe just a cardboard cutout of me...or maybe I'll just fax a picture...

I'll try to be there...
              My name is Dave and I play guitar.

Comment

Yeah, I've gotta come to this one. I felt horrible missing the original.

Comment

Short of an earthquake, a family bereavement or the insatiable demands of the present Mrs Nail, I will be there.

Come to think of it, it's because of the insatiable demands of the present Mrs Nail I will be there

Paint this, hang this, repair this, it's more than flesh and blood can stand.

What.............what did you think I meant What, not..............OMG. Anybody who thinks that does not know the harridan that is the present Mrs Nail..............COMING DEAR

Russ T

Comment

I definitely plan on attending.
                    Reality is the original Rorschach.

Comment

Originally posted by jleavesl
                      John

Everyone is welcome. I just need to know how many!!!
                      <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - <i>Abraham Lincoln</i></b><br />
                      <br />
                      <br />
                      <a href="http://www.brettfunk.com" target="_blank">MySite</a> - <a href="http://youtube.com/profile?user=BrettFunk" target="_blank">MyTube</a> - <a href="http://www.myspace.com/thebrettfunkproject" target="_blank">MySpace</a></div>

Comment

I will not come unless my conditions are met:

1)I require a huge bowl of exactly 437 brown m+m's available to me at all times.
                        2)As my hands are super sensitive to stress, I will require a personal assistant to carry my gear at all times.
                        3)I will require a beautiful buxom 21 year old woman to pleasure me at all times.

If these demands are met....

.....then ill probably be there. Im planning on looking for a p/t job to afford my obvious guitar gear addiction, and to pay for the flight. Money is my only concern, and I should be able to rectify it in the next few months.

Comment

Originally posted by babybatter
                          1)I require a huge bowl of exactly 437 brown m+m's available to me at all times.

437 eh...

well you can't eat them then!
                          just look at them!

or there won't be 437 anymore

/Johan
                          <div class="signaturecontainer">Capt'n Rusty-talk : &quot;Ou est le Jam du Cyber ???&quot;</div>

Comment

I think I'll try to show up, if I don't get lost between Westminster and Longmont. And if I don't forget.

Can't say about Mrs. CastrMaster. She generally looks at guitar players with contempt.

Fortunately for me, I'm not much of a guitar player.
                            <div class="signaturecontainer">... there's more guitar content and less annonymous cowards grinding their axes ...</div>

Comment

Funky, you know I will be there. Hopefully by then we will have decided whether minor thirds in the "head" of our blues jam work better than major 3rds. LOL!!!!

ASIDE: Ya know, even if only a quarter of the people who say they plan to attend (you know, the ones who didn't think Moe could pull it off last time but now wish they hadn't been such skeptics and had come because we had so much damn fun -- THOSE guys!!) show up, this is gonna be a VERY different event than Moestock I. Not saying this is a bad thing, but if you get 40 guitar players in Funkytown, it will be a lot different than a dozen guys in Acton...

Comment

Can a junior member join in? Har! I'll be there definately. This one's gonna be even better than the original!!

(and Stratcat better beware... )

Comment

Working...
                                X