• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official "Moestock II" Thread!!!

Hello everyone!!!

Here is your personal invitation!!!

Moestock II - 2003 - Longmont, Colorado, USA

Click Here For Details And A Ton Of Audio And Video From Moestock I

I'm not 100% finished with this site. I will be adding more information about the events to take place at Moestock II in the near future.

This is gonna be BIG!!! I can't wait to meet you all. It will certainly be an event to remember. Moestock was one of the coolest times I can remember. I've got lots of plans, and much of the planning and organizing is finished already. Check back at the site for further information.

I'm thinking this will be a long lived tradition. I hope we will do it once a year till we all take the dirt nap. Hat's off to Moe for being the originator, and therefore I say we continue the tradition in his name. It's just gotta be like that.

Don't Miss It!!!

BTW- If you don't come, we will hunt you down for an early dirt nap.

So, let your intentions be known. If you're coming to Moestock II, post it here. I need to get an idea of how many people will be here in order to make preperations and hopefully a cut rate at the hotel.

Thanks!!!

Later,

Brett
    And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln

MySite - MyTube - MySpace

i'm in. how could i miss another chance to see smokey perform the legendary "lord of the cable dance" ?!?!

Comment

Hey Brett.
      I'm planning on coming, and probably will bring the little lady along. She's been to Colorado before, and can't wait to see it again. My father-in-law is having the beach house rebuilt next summer, so the typical week at the Jersey shore will not be happening. that leaves me a whole week for Colorado.....how many guest rooms you say you have?

Comment

Originally posted by casper gomez
        i'm in. how could i miss another chance to see smokey perform the legendary "lord of the cable dance" ?!?!

Speaking of that. I just couldn't live with myself if we didn't make Smokey's Cable Dance a permanent part of this thread.
        And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Hey, I'm planning to be there. Hopefully no broken ribs this time.
          Nerve

Anyone who is disturbed by the idea of newts in a nightclub is potentially dangerous. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by funky

Speaking of that. I just couldn't live with myself if we didn't make Smokey's Cable Dance a permanent part of this thread.

its like a good episode of andy griffith- ya never get tired of watching it.

Comment

I should probably point out that there are now 30 mp3s from Moestock right here!!!

I just finished uploading 22 new tunes. Have fun!!!

Comment

I'm still going on the assumption that I'll be making it. And I'll be there short of some huge disaster hitting right before Moestock happens.
                - CAUTION: this product has caused some laboratory rats to rip through their cages, fly across the room and brutally murder hundreds of innocent people.

Comment

Hmmm.... I think I might have my chops together by AUGUST!!! LOL Count me *IN*!!!

Os
                  Stuff:
                  RG7420
                  '94 Frankentele
                  Charvel
                  SA160QM
                  POD 2.0

Comment

Strong tenative here. Still way too early to know for sure, though....

Comment

Do I wanna go, YES!!! Am I going? I still don't know but I'm gonna do my best. Odds are against my having another business trip that will exactly match the Moestock dates but I might as well pay for the trip myself this time

Of course there will be no storms that will make me miss a single day ... I still wish I had got on time and be on this year's Moestock Day 1

Comment

I'm there come hell or high water.

I'm SO there, in fact, I'm having myself cloned so I can be there TWICE!

And I'm bringing that Canadian FREAK(TM) with me
                        [originally posted by ibobunot] ~ If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask?

Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Barring death, I'll be there. I wouldn't miss it for the world!!!

Comment

Time to pack the suitcase!!

Hey Funky, were you able to watch any of that stuff I sent?

Comment

I will try (hard ) to be there!

Comment

Working...
                              X