Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding. I love that kind of playing and he does it with the best of them. my wife calls if cowshred.

Comment

chops to hell, i will now go and throw my tele in the trash

Comment

hey cc!
        great post, thnx for the turn on, he can play man!!!!! myles loud

Comment

He's a very modest guy and is overwhelmed by the response and sends his heartfelt thanks.

He hangs out at the Les Paul Forum and the Seymour Duncan Forum, his name is Butch Snyder.

Thanks for giving a listen, he's a great guy and deserves it.

Comment

by the responces I have received from the various forums that have heard those couple of tunes.

I really appreciate the kind words.

-Butch

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Snyder
              by the responces I have received from the various forums that have heard those couple of tunes.

-Butch

well, lemme be the first to tell ya from the vets forum.... you got the chops brother. we have some monster players here too. you should check in when you can and share some of your tunes. or get involved in some of the cyberjams that the forumites put together.

nice to meet ya.

Comment

-Butch

YOu deserve it man, very cool indeed.

Hope that you start to hang around here as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kuntikin

YOu deserve it man, very cool indeed.

Hope that you start to hang around here as well.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

-Butch

Comment

some fantastic playing, butch. i sure hope we "see" more of you around here.

we're forming a club and letting everyone in.

Comment

-Butch

This stuff really is very good. I'm quite impressed, to be honest. I didn't expect it to be so good.
                      www.sheerwillpower2.com

Comment

Originally posted by Fron Bolster

I didn't expect it to be so good.

Uhh, thanks, I think...

Comment

Man, your tone is near perfect!!! I absolutely love it. You don't need to change your pups!

Don't let those guys at the SD forum convince you otherwise.

Comment

Well, I want something a bit different. Kind of like Brad Paisley's rawer tone mixed with Brent's sparkle and Jerry Donahue's smoothness. I think I achieved it with the Nocaster Clean.

Comment

Well, I want something a bit different. Kind of like Brad Paisley's rawer tone mixed with Brent's sparkle and Jerry Donahue's smoothness. I think I achieved it with the Nocaster Clean.

What is your present gear setup(amp and FX pedals)?

Just curious, because thats one of the tones I really like - Sweet Tele clean with some bite and a hint of grind and lower string growl.....if that makes any sense

Comment

"Tell me who's the bigger fool".

1. Production...............Damn Good.
                                2. Harmonic structure................very different, but accesable.
                                3. Guitar tone................................EXCELLENT !
                                4. Vocals...........................................S PLENDID !

I can hear Donald Fagan singing this song.
                                It sounds like a lost cut off an "early" Steely Dan recording.

The guy who did this is VERY talented....AND versatile.
                                This cat is a REAL musician.
                                EASILY one of the best pieces of music on this forum....YET !

Samick guitar.............?.........................inter esting.
                                "I don't flatten my 5th's..........I drink em !"
                                "The Mighty Telecaster: The "Polygraph" Of Electric Guitars!"

Comment

Working...
                                X