X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iuma...

Hey All...

I've submitted the 'intro' package TWICE to IUMA over the last two weeks and nothing has shown up on the site. Has anyone else had this problem?

Can anyone suggest another place to go in order to get some stuff up on the web?

Thanks in advance...

Os
    Stuff:
    RG7420
    '94 Frankentele
    Charvel
    SA160QM
    POD 2.0

Getting set up on IUMA is really quirky. If you haven't tried it already, you might try searching for yourself rather than just going direct to your page. Once you are set up, it's pretty fast and reliable.
    Nerve

Anyone who is disturbed by the idea of newts in a nightclub is potentially dangerous. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Nerve, did you install a delay pedal to your PC?
      I'm a Reverend evangelist!

Comment

Iuma sucks ass. Mp3.com is worse. I recommend you dishing out the $$$(maybe $100 or less) and getting your own webspace. That way you can post anything you want anytime you want. Plus you can have a cool website name like UncleOs.com

Comment

Originally posted by kerc
          Nerve, did you install a delay pedal to your PC?

Yes, after I became head of the department of redundancy department.
          Nerve

Anyone who is disturbed by the idea of newts in a nightclub is potentially dangerous. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Nerve...

Yeah. I tried searching for my name, etc. Zilcho! LOL I'll try it one more time today when I get home. Now that the holidays are over, maybe something will actually happen.

Smokes... I've looked into that, actually. not extensively, of course. I don't have much spare change just about now. Maybe when I get the tax return?!

Thanks guys....

Os
            Stuff:
            RG7420
            '94 Frankentele
            Charvel
            SA160QM
            POD 2.0

Comment

IUMA takes about a week or two to get your page added to the search engine and stuff. It takes even longer if you gte one of those emails asking you to fix something and then email them back to say you fixed things.

After that, things are smooth, and uploads will appear right away.
              - CAUTION: this product has caused some laboratory rats to rip through their cages, fly across the room and brutally murder hundreds of innocent people.

Comment

Working...
              X