Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Happy New Year, Nerve!!! We're thinking of ya!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year, Nerve!!! We're thinking of ya!

Nerve, stuck in the jug with the rapists, sadists and other assorted riff-raff. Damn the man!!!

Free NervePoet Now!

Hear hear! I'm feeling that polecat. Free the ****************ing Nerve Poet you **************** eating bags of ****************. ****************.

Comment

Yeah!!!

Is it ok if I ask why he's in there (or if it's just a joke - really, I think I'm the only one who doesn't know), or should I delete this?

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Wilson
        Hear hear! I'm feeling that polecat. Free the ****************ing Nerve Poet you **************** eating bags of ****************. ****************.

Linguistic eloquence
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="White">.............................</font><br />
        <br />
        <br />
        talk is cheap<br />
        <br />
        <font color="orange">Not my band's site</font> <a href="http://www.jubie.se" target="_blank">www.jubie.se</a></div>

Comment

Originally posted by ralphster007
          Yeah!!!

Is it ok if I ask why he's in there (or if it's just a joke - really, I think I'm the only one who doesn't know), or should I delete this?

No, really I would like to know too! What's up with our prog rock hero and philosopher?
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="White">.............................</font><br />
          <br />
          <br />
          talk is cheap<br />
          <br />
          <font color="orange">Not my band's site</font> <a href="http://www.jubie.se" target="_blank">www.jubie.se</a></div>

Comment

yea, I'll pile on as well....

Happy new year oh most esteemed NervePoet

Comment

Sadly, it is true. Nerve is spending a month in one of our local correctional facilities. Resulting from a DUI arrest, I believe. He gets out to go to work, but is savagely ripped from society again at day's end.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred5

No, really I would like to know too! What's up with our prog rock hero and philosopher?

Nerve made the mistake of composing a complete series of soliloquies pointing out the idiosyncratic nature of the governing bodies. Through an odd series of events made to appear orderly, he's been..... framed. You'll hear all sorts of things that appear on the surface to make sense, but unless and until you hear it from Nerve, I caution you to understand that anything else is likely spoken from the mouthpiece of...the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Cain
                  Sadly, it is true. Nerve is spending a month in one of our local correctional facilities. Resulting from a DUI arrest, I believe. He gets out to go to work, but is savagely ripped from society again at day's end.

The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune...
                  <br />
                  <br />
                  talk is cheap<br />
                  <br />

Comment

Oh yeah, Happy New Year, NervePoet! This has got to be a better year, right!?

Comment

Originally posted by daddysguitar

Nerve made the mistake of composing a complete series of soliloquies pointing out the idiosyncratic nature of the governing bodies. Through an odd series of events made to appear orderly, he's been..... framed. You'll hear all sorts of things that appear on the surface to make sense, but unless and until you hear it from Nerve, I caution you to understand that anything else is likely spoken from the mouthpiece of...the man.

You heavyweights really make a difference here.
                      I wish you a happy and prosperous 2003.
                      <br />
                      <br />
                      talk is cheap<br />
                      <br />

Comment

Originally posted by Fred5

You heavyweights really make a difference here.
                        I wish you a happy and prosperous 2003.

If you could relax on the comments about my recent rotund figure, that'd be great. I've stolen a lot from you this year, Fred5, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Wilson

Daktari, you hit the nail on the head. Such eloquence. Sheer poetry.

But yeah, we superheroes have to stick together. Free NervePoet, you scumbags!
                          <div class="signaturecontainer">Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.</div>

Comment

Yeah, we're thinking about you Nerve, old pal. The whole stinking correctional system deserves to Kramered for this outrage!

Comment

They least they could do is shoot a remake of Jailhouse Rock. starring Nervis Poetly.

U
                              v

Comment

Working...
                              X